Chapter 15

(A/N: Okay so I wrote this in an airport trying to get it done before my spring break vacation. I did not proof read so sorry for any mistakes or if it doesn't make sense. You can ask questions in the comments and I'll try to answer as soon as I can!!!! Thank you guys for everything!)

Aiden's POV

I dropped the cards I was holding in my hands. I just stared at Blake not knowing what was going on. Was I asleep? Was I dreaming? Was I hearing things from the concussion I endured today?

"Aiden?"

"What?"

"Do you want to go out with me?" Okay so I can't be hearing things if he repeated it, right? "Are you okay Aiden?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay."

"So..?"

"Um yeah I'll go out to dinner with you."

"Yay! That's fantastic." I jumped at the sudden excitement. I brought my hands to my temple feeling the pain coming back. "I'm sorry baby. Does it hurt?" I nodded in response. "You should be able to take another pain med. I'll go double check with mom and bring one up."

He got off the bed and I watched him walk out. I let out a breath of relief when the door shut. I'm going on a date tomorrow. I'M GOING ON A DATE TOMORROW!! What the hell are you supposed to do on a date? Where are we going? What the he'll do you WEAR?

There was a knock on the door and Anna walled in. "What was with the shriek I heard when I was walking up?"

"Blake asked me out to dinner."

"And I assume you said yes?" I nodded my head. "Okay so that explains the shriek." I chuckled. "When are you going?"

"Tomorrow."

"To where?"

"Don't know he didn't say."

"I'll find out. I'm good at that."

I nodded, "Good luck, have fun," she told me and then walked out. I leaned against the foot board of the bed to wait for Blake.

About 3 minutes later he finally walked in. "Sorry it took so long. Mom made me set the table." He passed me a pill and a glass of water. I sallow it and handed the now only half full glass back to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"I know, but you can't sleep yet." He sat down next to me and pulled me into his side.

"How was school?"

"Terrible." I looked up at him. "Literally it was the most boring day ever. What's the point of school anyways?"

"So you can get an education to get a job and earn money," I told him.

"Maybe but they don't teach us anything important. In all my years of school I don't know how to do taxes, or change a tire, or cook anything other than goddamn top roman. But heaven forbid if I forget that the mitochondria is the power house of the cell! Like who the hell needs to know that? Or who's really going to need to know about imaginary numbers in the future? I could barely work with real numbers, then they just decide to throw imaginary ones into that! Like their imaginary, why does it matter anyways? They fake! You can't use them!" He let a huge sigh after his rant and I chuckled at him. "What?" He questioned and I shook my head at him.

"Boys! Dinner's ready!" He heard Julie yell up. I rolled over and off the bed to the floor.

"Aiden, be careful. We don't anymore damage done to you." Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We walked down stairs and sat at the table, the plates were already dished up. "Looks fantastic mom."