Chapter 5

Blake's POV

I drove in silence to the middle school. When I pulled up Anna saw me and quickly got in the back seat. I saw some other girls watching and pointing at her. "Hey Anna. Who are those girls over there."

"The assholes who think they run the school. Why?"

"Why are they watching and talking about you." I turned around to look at her.

"Because that's what they do. They make fun of people who aren't them."

"That's wrong. If they ever hurt you in any way tell me. I will kill them you know?"

"Yeah. But you know that's a crime right?"

"Of course but hurting someone for no reason is wrong." I looked at Aiden relizing what I was saying.

"Who are you? I've never seen you before." Anna asked Aiden.

"That's Aiden he doesn't talk much." I answered when Aiden didn't. I put the car in drive and drove home. When we got home Anna got out and ran to the neighbors like she does a lot. They have a home schooled girl her age. Aiden and I walked into the house, "Hey mom I'm home!" I called out.

My mom appeared from out of the kitchen. "Hey bud, how was school? Oh! And who is this?"

"School was fine. And this is Aiden we have to work on a history project."

"Okay and is Anna at the neighbors."

"Of course. Now we got to go work."

"Oh wait! Here is some snacks for you two." My mom handed me an assortment of food.

"Thanks mom!" I yelled put while going up the stairs, Aiden following. We got to my room and sat down on the floor. I grabbed some chips and offered to Aiden. He declined. Now that I think of it I have hardly ever seen him eat. "Okay so we just have to write an essay together on the history of our state. Then create a PowerPoint with the information." He nodded his head. And pulled out his phone noticing that it went off. He quickly read it then put it down on the floor. "Alright. Any ideas on what we could put in it?"

"We can start with how the state became a state. So when the land became part of the United states. Then when it broke up into the states." I nodded my head and got my laptop from my desk. "Does the essay have to be hand-written or typed?"

"He wants a hand-written, on that we revise, then type it."

"Okay." He pulled out his notebook and a pencil. "You read off facts and I will take notes." I read off quite a few facts while he took notes. He phone has been going off the whole time also. I glanced over at it as it was going off.

Where the hell are you?
Get the fuck home!
You were suppost to be home half an hour ago!
My friends are over! Where are you?
Faggot you better answer now!
We are out of beer you need to get us more.

I couldn't help but wonder who they were from. Aiden sighed and quickly typed something. "Okay what else to we need?" He asked. His phone then went off again. Stop fucking lying to me asshole and get the hell home!

"Aiden. What's going on with you today?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. You literally aren't showing any emotion. Which you always do. You haven't talked at all until now, and you always talk at least a little. And when you did talk today it was flat and showed nothing. You showed up at school with a bruise on your face, which tells me something happened to you last night. So what the hell happened to you?"