Chapter 4

Adien's POV

I looked up at Blake and stepped backwards as he glared at me. "I-I'm sorry."

"Ha. Whatever faggot. I was suppost to tell you that we are partners in a history project." He grabbed my collor. "And of course if you didn't run out in the middle of class I wouldn't have had to wait and waste my time to tell you."

I widen my eyes in fear and he kneed me in the gut. He let me go and I fell to the ground in pain. "See you tomorrow fairy boy." He kicked me over and walked out of the school laughing. I sat on the ground for a minute to catch my breath and then quickly made my way out of the school.

I ran home already late. I ran into the house and quickly started my chores. I was almost done. I still had the dishes and dinner to do and was doing both at the same time because I was behind. I had just got the dishes done with dinner really close when my dad stumbled into the house. Shit. He came into the kitchen. "Where is my dinner?"

"It's almost done sir. Sorry I was late."

"Well why the hell were you late?"

"A teacher kept me back to talk to me." I answered while setting food on a plate.

He threw an empty beer bottle at my head just hitting me as it went by. "Stop lying to me faggot!"

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered setting his plate on the table. He sat down to eat and I stood in the corner.

"Get out of here faery. I don't want to see your ugly face any longer." I nodded and left the kitchen not before getting a punch in the stomach first.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed staring at my celling. I don't have a lot, my dad doesn't let me have anything. I just have a bed, one blanket (that's thin and worn out), a few books, a pair of converse, and a few shirts and pants. I got up and grabbed a book that I've read about 10 times. I read 4 chapters when I heard my dad calling me downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw my dad with 5 huge guys.

"These are my friends Aiden." My dad told me. "You are to serve them." He walked up and grabbed my chin. "They are to be allowed to take their anger out on you." I widen my eyes knowing what was about to happen. All six of them came up to me and just started throwing punches at kicks wherever they could on my body.

Blake's POV

I needed some fresh air. I broke up with my girlfriend a hour ago and now she was pissed. It's late like 10:00 I snuck out my window so my parents wouldn't question me. I'm about 6 or 7 blocks from my house.

I heard some yelling coming from a house, and me being the nosey bitch I am, I looked through the window. I saw multiple guys beating someone. The person getting beat up got out from their grasps and ran up the stairs.

"Get the hell back here faggot!" One of them yelled. None of them actually followed the boy up the stairs so he must be fine. I continued to walk home. I walked past the park and saw my ex making out with a guy. At least I won't have to deal with her anymore. I made it home and climbed up the tree to my bedroom. I laid down in my bed but couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking about the boy I saw getting beat up. He looked so familiar, I just couldn't figure out who. I just hope he is okay.

Adien's POV

I had been able to get away from my dad and his friends, but I knew that he was pissed and it would be terrible the next time he got a hold of me. I locked myself in my room and could hear everyone down stairs. Before I knew it someone had been able to pick my lock and one of the guys came in.

"Hey pretty boy." He slurred. He was definitely drunk. He shut and re-locked my door. I felt fear taking over my whole body. "I thought we could have some fun." He grinned and walked up to me. He was so fast I was on the ground his pants already off and he shoved his penis in my mouth. I tried to push him away but I was too small and weak to make a difference. He just laughed and pushed further until I choked on it.

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my bed. He ripped my pants and boxers off. I tried to move and scream for help but he put his hand over my mouth and got on top of me. He held me down and I felt him at my entrance. I felt hot tears streaming down my face. He shoved all the way inside of me I screamed out in pain. He thusted in and out as fast as he could. I was in so much pain I eventually past out from it.

I woke up the next morning numb. The guy was gone. I got up to shower and get ready. There was a bruise forming on my face. I couldn't feel anything. Well I could physically, I was in pain, but I didn't feel sad or angry or scared, I felt nothing. My dad was asleep so I left the house for school.

Blake's POV

I woke up late and quickly got ready. I grabbed a muffin to eat in the car. "ANNA! Come on! We're late!" I yelled out.

"Not my fault this time!" She yelled running down the stairs.

"Doesn't matter we're still late. Bye mom love you!" I ran out the door and drove Anna to school. I got to school and everyone was already here.

"Finally! You're here!" Leo called to me.

"Yeah, yeah, I woke up late."

"Whatever. Let's go find the boy." I nodded. Leo told me what happened in the bathroom. I can't believe that faggot was trying to get it on with my best friend.

We found him at his locker. I grabbed him and pushed him against the locker. "I heard what you tried to do with Leo yesterday." He didn't show any emotion which was weird. He usaly showed fear or worry but it's like he wasn't there. I also noticed the bruise on his check. "I don't appreciate someone trying to turn my friend into a little faggot like you." I punched him right in the gut. I backed off and let Leo take over until the bell rang. We all separated to our classes but Aiden never showed up.

I didn't see Aiden all day and we had to work on our project in history class. That little asshole left me alone to do it. I finally found him after school outside. I grabbed his arm. "Hey asshole! You're coming to my house so we can work on our project." He just looked at me with the same no emotion expression as this morning. "Are you going to answer me?" Of course he didn't say anything. "Whatever let's go." I walked to my car him following. I needed answers from him and I intend on getting them.