Chapter 10

Blake's POV

I looked over to Aiden. "Can you go up to my room?" He nodded and walked out. "Dad stopped by today."

"What! You should have called me."

"I know. It just happened so fast. I told him to leave and don't come back." She nodded in approval. "But I told Anna what happened before." She gave me a look of confusion. "You know? With the whole you slipping thing and ended up in the hospi...."

"You did what!?"

"I had to. We shouldn't keep it from her anymore. We don't have a reason to anyways."

"Yeah I guess not. Okay bud. Is there anything else."

"Um actually yeah there is."

"What is it?"

"Uuhhh." I looked at the ground and scratched the back of my head.

"C'mon Blake, spit it out already."

"I'm gay mom."

"It's about time! Okay honey thanks for telling me."

"What?"

"I knew Blake. Mothers intuition. So are you and Aiden dating then?"

"No. Not yet at least." I went to walk out. "Oh, wait." I swung back around to face my mom. "Is it okay if he stays here for a while? It's important."

"Sure. Just keep you work up and don't be late for school."

"Thanks mom. Love you."

"Love you too, bud."

I walked upstairs just to catch the end of Aiden's and my sisters conversation.

Aiden's POV

I walked upstairs and found Blake's room. When I walked in it was the first time I actually got a look at it. It looked like a regular jocks room. He had hardware floors and white walls. His bed was dark blue, his sports bag was in the corner. I laid down on the bed and pulled out my phone. Luckily it stopped going off.

The door creaked open, thinking it was Blake I sat up, but Anna walked in. "Hey." She said and walked over to sit next to me. She was quiet for a moment. "Do you think my dad will come back again."

"Couldn't tell you."

"Why did you let my brother and his friends push you around like that?" I looked at her confused. "I heard Leo earlier. And they've talked about it before. But why do you let them?"

"Nothing I could've done."

"He likes you. I can tell. He was just scared and then blamed it on you. Do you like him too?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah. I guess I can't blame you. He did treat you like shit." We went quiet and the bedroom door opened.

"Hey what are you doing in here?" Blake asked Anna.

"Just keeping Aiden company." She got up and walked out. Blake walked over to his night stand and plugged in his phone.

He sat down at the head of the bed and swung his feet around so he was laying behind me. "You're going to stay here for a while." I just nodded my head. I was too tired to argue.

"Hey Aiden?" I turned my head to look at him. "Why did your mom leave."

I sighed and looked back to the floor. "My dad always had a little drinking problem, and they fought all the time. My mom eventually didn't want to deal with it anymore and left." I played with my hands to give me something to do.