22. Indirect

Y/N's p.o.v
It has already been more than half a year since I've been here!
But I guess it isn't very much compared to the rest of the girls who has been here for years.

BTS had already went over to KCon, I wasn't too sure when they'll be back but it's not like it's any of my business.
The assignments became more difficult and intense (luckily I can keep up somehow) because a new Kpop group was being created. Apparently it was a girl group or so we've been told.

The head of the department would check over our skills, like dance and voice. Also our appearances like weight, height and beauty is being checked too.

Speaking of appearances, all that stuff is being checked for all trainees by the staff.
((Dunno if they do that, but just bear with me))

"Next~" the lady said.

I stood on the weight scale, wearing only a tank top and shorts.
I stared at the number the arrow points to... Unsatisfied of the results.

"Hmm," the lady stared down at the clipboard searching for my name, "L/N Y/N...."

"Ne (Yes)," I answered as I got off the scale.

"You gained more weight from the first time you came into this industry, I suggest that you should lose more weight Y/N," she said whilst scribbling down my new and unimproved results.

"Yep, of course... I understand," I said with my head facing the floor, losing my self-esteem.

The lady called to the next trainee, "Next!~"

~~~~~~~

Author-Nim's p.o.v (3rd person)
Kyung-Soon whispered to Hei-Ran, "What's up with Y/N?"

"Maybe she's on the breaking point..." Hei-Ran whispered back.

The two girls were referring to Y/N who kept banging her head over and over again on the wall in the dance studio.
Christie who was trying to comfort Y/N, but nothing can penetrate through Y/N's head.

"Wah!!~~" Y/N whined, "I'm overweight!~~"
"I'm fat now!~" Y/N's forehead meets the wall again, "Why does food have to be delicious!?

"C-c-calm down Y/N," Christie was frazzled, she didn't know what to do with a girl overflowing with negativity.

Hei-Ran then added, "You should've gone to the gym more."

"I know I know!~ and I actually did, but..." Y/N bangs her head to the wall, "I just keep eating!! T^T"

Kira who was standing by the sidelines, finally did something. She grabbed Y/N by the shoulders and gently slapped her cheeks, "Yah! Stop whining! You can't change anything now, just make up for it later."

Y/N nodded and sighed.

"Oh guys! We actually ran out of toilet paper!" Kira realised.

"Wow that was random," Christie laughed.

"But also I need to buy a new pair of pants," Kyung-Soon added.

"I guess that answers that... We're going shopping," Hei-Ran concluded.

~~~~~~~~~