I...

Y/N's p.o.v

After spending the whole day at the amusement park together, night took over. The sun was setting, the moon was rising and the stars began to twinkle. The sky wasn't pitch-black yet, it was more like a navy-blue. Jungkook insisted for him to take me back home, despite me rejecting his offer a few times.

Jungkook and I walked together down the concrete footpath, our footsteps stepping and hopping at different beats. His legs was longer than mine. Every time he took a step, it was equivalent of me taking two-three steps. Thankfully he slowed down just by a bit for us to walk side by side.

"That was fun wasn't it?" I chuckled.

"Yeah it was," Jungkook chuckled back as he pulled the mask off of his face to reveal his cute bunny teeth, lips in the shape of a smile. His locks were tangled and were in a mess under the mask, which in my opinion looked pretty hot—what wait?, "I could take this off right?" He asked as he stared down at the rabbit mask in his hands.

I nodded, "Yeah yeah of course."

"... Why are you doing this Y/N?"

I stopped in my tracks as if shackles and chains were around my ankles, holding me back...

Jungkook stopped in front of me to meet my face, "Or is it still too early to ask?"

... I knew I had to give my answer to him now, I couldn't continue to avoid the question.

Still in Y/N's p.o.v
*Flashback*

((Referring to the chapter Too selfish and Too selfless))

Before I left towards the exit, a hand had slammed on the door beside my head.

Taehyung said behind me, "I know I said you have time before you can give me your reply. But-"

"Taehyung, I don't have an answer for you yet," I said to him, "I'm still trying to sort out my feelings..."

"I know but-"

"I'm sorry if I'm taking to long, I'm just not used of a guy confessing to me ok? I'm really inexperienced.."

Taehyung then turned me over, making my back meet the door and my eyes to Taehyung's.

"What I'm trying to say is that you have time... I don't want you to feel pressurised of replying to me... I know at times I could be a bit pushy, and demanding. I just like you so much that my mind goes blank and I— *sigh*
But I meant what I had said that I want your true answer and not your pitiful answer.... I would rather love you like a fool than to be loved half-heartedly and to be lied to..."

My heart was torn, I really did wish to answer him but my feelings were still hazy and undetermined.
And all I could say was, "Thank you Taehyung..."

"For what?"

"For giving me time, giving me a nice pep talk... And that lovely tea."

Taehyung smiled with a joyous smile yet felt restrained, as if he was preparing himself from getting his hopes up.

As I put in my shoes, the converses that Taehyung gave me. Taehyung looked over my shoulder, "Nice shoes," Taehyung complimented.