24. Cheer Up!

Y/N's p.o.v

"Would you want chocolate or strawberry flavoured Pocky?" Jin asked me.

I stared at the limited options on the top shelf where only Jin could reach, "I don't know, I love both of them. You pick."

"Hmm, strawberry then, 'cause pink," Jin chuckled.

Jin and I were at the convenience store. It was dark outside, whereas the store was full of light and white... And filled with goodies. The cashier paid no mind to us and only listening to loud, rock music through her headphones that could be heard.

I can see what Jin was trying to do, he was trying to cheer me up.

Twice's Cheer Up song pops out of nowhere
*Author-Nim pops up and starts shaking some Pom poms.*
Cheer Up baby!~
Cheer Up baby!~
jom deo himeul lae!~

'-.- wtf am I thinking....'

((I'm not really good at comforting or cheering someone up at but when I do.... I cheer up ✨✨))

 I cheer up ✨✨))

'Ok that's it.. 나가 (naga/get out),'

Twice's Cheer Up song continues....
a akkaneun mot badaseo mianhae~
chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy~~

((Heuheuheu~~ because Mianhae=sorry (just for the people who can't Korean)))

I slapped my forehead hoping the song can get out of my head.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Jin asked in concern.

"I'm fine, just... A song stuck in my head," I laughed under my breath, thinking back how stupid I looked for slapping my forehead.

((You can't get rid of me, I know you wanted the song 😂😏))

*sigh* Where was I in my narration... Oh yeh!

I think Jin is trying to cheer me up. Like snacks! Food is a way to a girl's heart 😂 Or... Jin's heart...

But I don't want to eat these delicious, tempting sweets and snacks. 'Aiya! Y/N you're on a diet!' But since Jin is paying for it, I can't say no.

"That was the first time I've seen Jungkook panicked so much," Jin laughed under his breath.

"Huh? Panicked? Since when?" I asked.