A Break from Fantasies

Y/N's p.o.v
I bursted thought the doors of the dance room, "Sorry I'm late," I bowed and bowed to my trainer, hoping I won't suffer the consequences.

"Y/N it's already been a year and you're still late," the trainer sighed, "just don't do it again, you have to set a good example for the newbies."

I've come to realise to see some new young faces within the room, to be honest and N.O (which I had found out that it stands for No Offence (triggered!) *is jungshooked and reflects on my existence*) but I couldn't care less and didn't have time to distinguish these new trainees, plus the new ones were boys so they probably don't care about me either.

"Ok let's start!" Said Trainer-nim.

"NE!!! (Yes!!!)" we all chanted.

~~~~~~~

'1...2....3....4...5....6...7 and 8'
I counted and repeated the numbers in my head, these moves were easy. I had it all in my brain. But I felt light headed and hot, not from the stuffy dance room nor from the dancing.

I cringe to myself as I was out of beat with the others, or danced the wrong move at the wrong time. I was completely not in the right, focused headspace right now as I recall what had happened most of my morning and I'm quietly beating myself up with this. I bet the new trainees are already done with me.

I could feel my hands tremble under all of this embarrassment. I could still feel Jin's hands that had once clenched onto mine.

~~~~~~

I sighed to myself after the long day training, it was a disaster. I wasn't focused and concentrated as I could've been. My heart continues to tick at a fast pace-

Seventeen's Fast Pace song bursts through Y/N's head
~You're going too fast baby,
I don't know what's wrong baby,
You're going too fast baby
Uh uh uh listen~-

'You think I haven't realised?! Sheesh...'

... as my mind replays-

Shinee's Replay/누난 너무 예뻐 starts playing
~Noonan neomu yeppeo
(Geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun) Micheo
(Ha hajiman ijen jicheo)
Replay Replay Replay~

((*cringes at Taemin's hairstyle during their debut era*))

'I'm judging you from afar Author-Nim -.-'

... As my mind replays the moments with Hoseok and Jin. The way they held me, talked to me, cared for me, kissed me-

Then I heard a loud shout seeping through the cracks of our dorm, it sounded like Hei-Ran. But I wasn't too sure since it has been a while that I've spoke properly to the girls. I unlocked the door and entered the dorm, letting the shout escape with a boom.

I've came to see scarlet-haired Hei-Ran (yes her hair is dark red, not ginger... Red. She had her hair dyed.) pacing around the place with a furrowed brow, growling and scowling, "I cannot believe they did this to us."

Sang-So (Kira) leant against the wall, flipping her blonde hair and sighing. Watching this scene unfold, and letting Hei-Ran rant.