Flower girl

Y/N's p.o.v
"Come to my wedding Y/N."

"Mwo? (What?)" I answered.

"I said come to my wedding next Sunday," She holds out a beautiful white envelope, which I presume was the wedding invitation.

I've been invited to my hairstylist's wedding.
Ok I've never mentioned her until now since I didn't think that she would be too important to mention but yeah... Now she is important 😅.
She's my hairstylist unnie, she works in the BigHit company. (Well I shouldn't claim her as 'my hairstylist' but she said it was fine)
Her name is Joo Bong-Cha

How did we meet?.... Well...

*flashback to way Wayyy back*

"ANDWAE! (NOO)" I shouted as I gripped onto my hair.

Kira sighed, "Y/N it's just hair dye, not acid."

"It could be Kira.. It could be."

The hairstylist sighed, "She is really against the idea of dying her hair... Maybe a haircut?"

"ANDWAE!! (NOO) Can I just keep my hair the way it is?"

Kira whined, "Come on Y/N~ you said that we would get our hair done together, also Bong-Cha unnie is a very good hairstylist!"

"I just... I'm not ready to change just yet, but when I'm ready.. I'll know which hairstylist to ask," I said.

*back to present*
Ever since the girls and I have slightly different schedules,
I've been hanging out with Hairstylist unnie more often. (When I'm free of course)

And now, she invited me to her wedding,
Specifically asked me to be her flower girl next Sunday.

"Yeah of course Unnie," I accepted her wedding invitation.

"Thank you Y/N," Bong-Cha gleamed, "I'm so excited Omo~~ how should I do my hair? My make-up? Arghhh this is so nerve-wracking~~~"

Bong-Cha clings onto my arm tightly as she stresses over the upcoming wedding.
I scoffed, "Dude, I'm sure you had already planned all that out by now."

"Yeah I know, can't you leave this soon-to-be-bride to worry over nothing?"

"But you really don't need to worry over it."

"I guess so, but how should I do your hair?! What flowers should you hold? Omo!-"

Throughout our small time talking together, Bong-Cha unnie was just blabbering about the upcoming wedding. I'm so excited and anxious about it too, me a flower girl!
I never been a flower girl before, yet even been to an actual wedding before.

But Bong-Cha is lucky to be married to a good man (hopefully), she was beaming with happiness when she talks about him and the wedding.
It was very refreshing to see her so happy, it's very contagious and made me feel stress-free.

But not too stress-free
Now I had to head back to training!

~~~~~~~~~

*Intense time skip to the Wedding day*

It's finally Bong-Cha's wedding day.
Bong-Cha unnie, her maid of honour, bridesmaids and I were a make-up room in BigHit to get ready for the wedding.
Since Bong-Cha is a staff in BigHit, she was allowed to get ready for the wedding here.
You would think we had professional make-up stylists and hairstylists but NOPE!
Behind me is the bride-to-be curling my hair with a curling iron with her wedding gown on, not the scene I had in mind.