That was Unexpected

Y/N's p.o.v
Wah~~ it's the winter holidays. That means.... More training to keep ourselves warm -.- .... Um yay?
But also it means that Christmas is coming up soon in a week or so.
The BTS members were allowed to go to their hometown for this Christmas holiday (Many ARMYs and I are so happy for them to spend their holidays with their family, or at least having a break of being idols).

((Well I hope they can spend their Christmas with their families this year))

But also the trainees can have a holiday break too, but some of us can choose to keep training ourselves.
((I dunno if they can actually can, TBH I think it's very unlikely for trainees to stop training despite the holiday seasons but this is a fanfic so let's go with the flow))

"It's so cold," Kira said as she dug her hands in her pockets.

Hei-Ran puffed out a cloud from her breath, "You should've worn more layers of clothing."

"We should get some coffee or hot chocolate or something," Kyung-Soon suggested.

"Yay hot chocolate!" Christie cheered.

Today was one of the rare days when the girls are out in the open, or to just hang out.
Outside may be very cold, but the company from the girls warmed up my heart.
I want to enjoy every moment with these girls, who knows when I could ever see them again?

Christie jogged up beside me on this concrete path, "We're so sorry that we barely can catch up or hang out."

"It's alright," I pressed my lips together, "We can catch up when we get our warm drinks."

"How come you're not shivering when you aren't wearing much layers of clothes?" Christie asked, "Like look at Kira, she is wearing umm I dunno 20 layers and she still shivers."

"The weather is just cold -.-" Kira shivered.

"Because your company warms up my heart~~" I said as I make a heart with my thumb and index finger 💕.

All the girls cringed and laughed. Christie shoved me playfully.

Hei-Ran laughed, "Yah~~~ that's so cringy."

"You need to take care of yourself more," Christie took off her scarf and wrapped it around my neck, "oh? Nice necklace, where did you get it from?"

"Umm.... From... Taehyung," I muttered nervously.

All the girls stopped in their tracks and looked at me with a shocked facial expression, except Christie who is just wiggling her eyebrows like a weirdo.

Christie swings her arm over my shoulder, "The ship is sailing!!"

"Yah~~ Hajima (don't)," I flung her arm off of me.

"So the photo wasn't just an edit," Kyung-Soon broke into a smile, "Wow~ I still can't believe it."

"You better believe it!" Christie grinned.

"Haha I swear V likes you," Hei-Ran poked my sides playfully.

'And he does like me...'