Tears (Alternative chapter of Does She Hate Me?)(Can Skip)

Kyukie's Note:
This is not a new chapter but this is an alternative chapter from the previous chapter, I encourage you guys to read it despite it mostly being the same as the previous chapter. But you'll guys notice the difference between the two and its your job to vote (EVERY FRICKIN VOTE COUNTS!!!) on whether which chapter is the most preferable in this story. These two chapters are awfully and equally important.
Tbh I prefer this chapter over the other one but the other one plays somewhat importance within this fanfic as well... ARGHGHHG
So tell me which chapter you guys want to be in this fanfic permanently and which one should be deleted in the comments, there can only be one mwhahahahahaha~~~~

So please frickin vote in the comments... If you don't... I'll go click click bang bang on your a$$ 🔫 or click clack botta Bing botta boom and make you bleed black pink (red)....

... Ok let's get started 😇

~~~~~~~

Y/N's p.o.v
During these past few days, I have, of course, just been training and training. I've been doing my best, waiting and waiting for something interesting to happen...

But training this vigorously for a long time is quite stressful to the point that my period had skipped a month or so (very unhealthy). But also the training gives me time to shake off and distract me from that time when Taehyung kissed me out of nowhere, my heart still hasn't forgotten the rush of Taehyung's touch and still hasn't died down.
Any thought of Taehyung just makes my heart race and makes me feel breathless.

Then I heard a voice echo into the room, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Ok Y/N that's enough."

I was in a recording studio with a singing trainer, I'm currently singing a cover of a song as one of those type of assignments.

I nodded my head to my trainer through the glass, indicating that I understood. I took this time to drink some water into my parched mouth.

Then I noticed that my trainer was signalling me with his hand to come outside. I took off the headphones and opened the door to meet up with him.

"The song is coming well," he complimented.

"Thank you so much," I bowed shyly.

The singing trainer and I don't have that much of a deep relationship nor friendship, we are just acquaintances one might say. We know each other, we work together and that's it... Nothing deeper than that.

"Do you think you have what it takes to be an idol?" The trainer asked.

"Is it a bad thing to think so?" I said shyly.

"Not at all, confidence is key. You got to own it, y'know."

"Do you want to become an idol Y/N?"

"Of course I do! Doesn't everyone here want to?"

"Great! Keep that in mind," Trainer-Nim stood up and signalled me to follow him, "Come with me Y/N."

"What for?" I asked as I stood up.

"I would like to help you debut Y/N."

~~~~~~~

Excitement and joy filled my soul as to hear that Trainer-nim was going to help me to debut.
My heart and mind won't stop racing with possibilities of what or how he would help me but I didn't ponder about it too long as we just arrive to our destination.