Too Selfish and Too Selfless

^Dat Dab Doe 😂😂😂

Y/N's p.o.v
Sweat continued to drip and drop all over my body, soaking my thin shirt and stick onto my body in an uncomfortable way. But it was ok, actually more than ok.
I may pant like crazy but I had breath to spare, I was no longer out of breath. I could feel myself become more stronger and stronger as I continue to strive towards my dream.

Dancing, singing, working....

It all felt so thrilling and exciting.... Plus tiring...

But y'know what people say... No pain no gain...

....

Who am I kidding....?...

I sound like a high school student pretending that school is all sunshine and rainbows when we all know it really isn't.

'Right Author-Nim?'

((I feel yah bruh :') ))

My energy is being drained everyday to the point it hurts.
I'm tired, exhausted yet I'm still able to create bursts of energy to get through the day and the night.

I've seen other and better trainees who can do everything so perfectly and effortlessly. Plus a girl group is going to debut, so there is no way I would be able to debut during this time round.

It's barely been 2 years and I already feel like giving up, I see no light at the end of the tunnel... I see almost no hope, no definite future for me here....
I feel so foolish... Naive... So childish!
Am I supposed to become a kpop star? Or be a trainee for who knows how long....
Or maybe I wasn't supposed to even be here...

I dragged my feet against the carpet as I head towards the dance studio. I groaned with grief, and sighed with a mix of a yawn due to not sleeping as well as I wished to. At that moment, I heard a ding from my phone, I couldn't help myself but to be curious and only curious (in this tiring lifestyle of mine) as I stop to dig into my pocket and to pull out my phone.

I've received a text from Taehyung.... I haven't received a text from him for a long time... Not since he had um.... Confessed to me...

Taehyung: Hey Y/N!~ I have no schedule today, so free day yay! I know it's too much to ask but you want to come around at the dorms when you have time? It's been awhile ^~^

I looked up and stare at the direction towards the dance studio and back on my phone.

Y/N: Can I come now?

~~~~~~~

*Knock knock*
I knocked on Bangtan's dorm's door....

TWICE's Knock Knock song enters Y/N's head
~Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door
Knock knock knock knock
knock on my door~

"~Knock knock knock knock, knock on my door, knock knock knock-" I quietly sang to myself, but stopped when the door swung open. I jolt with surprise and was caught off guard, resulting me to choke on the lyrics.

Taehyung's gleaming face and smile was the first thing I saw as the door had swung open, "Y/N-----" he croaked.

"Oh gosh Taehyung, are you alright?" I asked.