My Early Gift from Me to You

Y/N's p.o.v
"Good night Y/N," Hoseok said softly.

"Good night Hoseok," I said in return, "Oh! I almost forgot!"
I took off his jacket and returned it to him, feeling the warmth slowly disappearing as I am now being wrapped by the cold winds.

But the coldness was replaced by warmth once more as Hoseok suddenly embraced me.
I snuggled my head close to his chest, hearing his heart beating out of his chest.

"Goodnight Y/N," he said again as he pulled us apart.
He waved me goodbye and I did the same, as he headed back to his dorm in this cold night.

I walked to the trainees' dormitory, heading towards our place.
The whole place was silent, I'm not too surprised since it's really deep in the night.

I unlocked our dorm open and took off my shoes by the front entrance, "Hey you guys! The wedding was fun, I can't wait to tell you guys all about it and-...."

I realised the dead silence within the dorm, only hearing the echoes of my loud voice.
The girls knew I went to a wedding today, they told me that they would wait for me to hear all about it... But I guess they were too tired for it today.
Ever since they were too busy getting ready for debut, we barely even meet eye to eye... Or even face to face. It's as if I was slowly drifting away from them.

I know I shouldn't sulk over this, being selfish and pouting about it won't get me anywhere. But sometimes I wish to go back to the good days.

I went to the bathroom to wash myself, removing my make-up and changing my clothes—basically getting ready for bed.
I wore sweat pants and a comfortable thin jumper.

As I headed towards my room where I hear Kira's deep, loud snores which I became used to and now it somehow sounds like a lullaby to me, something that'll help me to sleep.
I jumped myself onto the bed and skimmed through my notifications on my phone if I had received any messages—but none...

I attached my phone to its charger, and shifted my body away from it.
Before I could even shut my eyes, I heard my ringtone ringing from the phone itself.
I quickly answered it so that the ringtone wouldn't last very long to wake up the girls.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Y/N, can I see you now?" The voice asked.

((Btw all this dialogue is in whispers))

I sat up furrowing my brows, "In 11:32pm?"

"Please, I want to see you..." He said.

"But it's very late into the night and-"

"I'm waiting outside in front of the dormitories."

An image popped in my mind, thinking of him outside in the cold. Him breathe out cold clouds in his hands, him sneezing over and over again because of me. I couldn't let him stay outside alone.
"Ok, I'll be out in a few minutes," I hung up the phone and slipped into a random jacket and some sandals (it probs belong to Christie) as I proceeded to exit my dorm.

I headed outside seeing a figure staring down at his feet, hands behind his back from a distance (but not too far though). He wears a dark coat and denim jeans with a black cap,