Flower Bouquet

This is part 2 of the previous chapter

Y/N's p.o.v
All the bridesmaids, maid of honour, the bride and myself were in a van, heading towards the wedding destination whereas the Bangtan boys had already left ahead of us.

~~~~~~~

The wedding ceremony had started, everyone rose, awaiting for the bride to walk down the aisle.

The groomsmen walked in, then the bridesmaid and then the maid of honour.
Then it was our turn.
When I mean our turn, I mean the ring bearer and I, the flower girl.
The ring bearer was Bong-Cha's young cousin, he was around 10 years old.

'Damn this is embarrassing.. For an 18 year old to walk down as a flower girl, next to a little guy ㅠ . ㅠ'

But whatever, I held my head high as I walk down the aisle with the ring bearer in front of me.
I carried a small bouquet of hydrangeas ((I like hydrangeas.... Don't judge me)) and a basket filled with red rose petals.
I sprinkled the aisle with beautiful rose petals.

The stares around the room were like daggers piercing my body.
I was nervous, my heart could be more louder than the organ playing.
Through the crowd by the benches, my eyes caught Bangtan.
They gave me assuring, soft smiles which reminded me that I had nothing to worry about.
I exhaled out softly and continued to smile.
And stood beside the bridesmaids.

Bong-Cha entered the room with her father by her side.
Bong-Cha was breath-taking, she was gorgeous in her white wedding dress.

'Author-Nim, I know what you were gonna do but shush for now!'

((Aww~~~))

She met up with the groom at the end of the aisle.
She smiled through her white, lace veil, smiling to see her soon-to-be husband.
The ceremony then started...

~~~~~~~

The wedding cake! Oh my Gosh! Nuduneiwidiucudcncud
It was delicious! Vanilla cake with LOTS OF CREAM YUM!— wait... Crap... I already ate 3 slices of cake... I need to slow down my eating... I still need to lose that weight from that hamburger.
I should stop eating T^T.... But I can't waste a good cake.

Meanwhile in Jin's p.o.v
It was now the wedding dinner, the room was filled with food and cake, good music in the background to bring out a lively mood in the room.
Our (Bangtan's) table was a table away from Y/N's table, so we could see Y/N at her table from this distance.

And whoa! She can really eat!
I see Y/N was already on her third slice, while I'm still on my first. (The cake was really sweet, I'm not too fond of really sweet things)
She barely used her dessert fork —She used a large spoon instead 😂😂
She was stuffing her face as if there was no tomorrow, resulting crumbs and cream surround her lips (a lot of it 😂😂😂). But every bite she took, she smiled with glee— savouring the flavour
I find girls with a good appetite quite attractive.

But half-way she stopped eating and stared down at her plate as if she made a huge mistake.
The face of regret, knowing that she would have to burn all those calories and carbs.
It was cute to watch, I couldn't help myself from smiling like a Pabo (fool).

After a few seconds, she slowly ate the cake like a lady would.
The drastic change made a laugh escape from my lips.

"What are you laughing at Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

I breathed in some oxygen, trying to regain my composure, "nothing nothing."
I sipped on some water, trying to drown the intense sugar taste in my mouth.