Good Morning Sunshine

Y/N's p.o.v
~No not today~~
My eyes slowly opened as I heard BTS' Not Today song echo in the room.

"Oh my God, someone turn it off!~~~" Hei-Ran groaned from her room, "Who's alarm is it?!"

Then I heard a groan from the top bunk, "It's just Y/N's alarm...." Sang-So groaned as her eyes were still closed, "Yah~... Turn that off..."

"Your ears have been blessed!~" I croaked loudly.

~CHONG! Jojun balSA!-

I lazily turned off my alarm and just went back to sleep.... Wait hold up... There must've been a reason why my alarm was on! I quickly sat up- "ACK!"
I banged my head to the ceiling of the bunk above me.

"Sh*t Y/N, be careful," Sang-So grumbled in her sleep.

The bang on my head made me realise something, 'crap what time is it?!'
I switched my phone on to reveal the time which was...

4:45am

Ok I still got time, I'll give myself 20 more minutes of sleep.... Then I'll make myself breakfast... Then change... Then—Zzzzzzzzz
Before I knew it I was in deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flicked open and I immediately sat up, banging my head onto the ceiling of the bottom bunk bed.

I rubbed my head in comforting motions, easing the throbbing pain.
Sang-So groaned in annoyance but went back to sleep.

I checked the time in my phone 5:42am.

'Crap I need to move it!' I jumped out of bed, and swiftly and quietly brush my teeth, brush my hair and chuck on a jumper or something.

Seventeen's Chuck comes up
~naege deureora eomji cheok
Em da nakka da nakka wolcheok Brr Brr
naege deureora eomji cheok (cheok Brr cheok)~

You're probably wondering I am in such a rush-

Monsta X Rush pops up
~naegewa sinsokhi~

*sighs~* I'm in such a rush since I was supposed to meet up with Hoseok really early in the morning (around 6am -.-). Hopefully I make it!!

~~~~~~

"Hoseok!" I waved to him, I used up my last breath to call out his name.

Hoseok waved back from afar, sitting on the bench alone at the park.
Despite Hoseok wearing a disguise, I just knew it was him.

The sky was grey as the sun was hiding behind the clouds not wanting to rise nor wake up this early. The air was cold, which I find weird since it's spring.

Haha... BTS' Spring day lolololololol

((Wtf?! -.-))

I dashed to his side and panted as I try to catch my breath, "Sorry... *inhales heavily* Sorry I was—OH GOSH sorry please.... Give.. Me a.... Moment."

"Are you ok?" Hoseok hesitantly chuckled, "Did you ran all the way here?"

I didn't answer but nodded vigorously.