Afterword + Ask Qs for my Final Q&A

((If you guys aren't going to read until the end, I'll just let you guys know that I'm going to do the final Q&A for this fanfic. So if there is any holes you want to cover, anything you are curious about, anything random really! Ask away~~~ ask me, ask Bangtan, ask the girls, ask other side characters, even Y/N herself))

Hello, 안녕하세요~ Author-Nim here!
Did you enjoy this fanfic?
I'm sad too, how it's ending and all ;-;

But don't worry! When one door closes, another opens~

((Readers: you're so cliche Author-Nim~~))

... Meh. I was just referring to the sequel of 'Will You Promise Me?' (I'll be sure to tell you guys whenever it comes out, so keep this book in your library till then, OK? ;) )

Ok I'm here to just talk and explain some stuff that has happened throughout the fanfic and hope it'll explain some of the leftover holes I might've left, or if you are just curious on why some characters acted in a particular why etc.

I don't care if you don't want to read cuz it's too long, or if you're too lazy then it's alright. It's not compulsory. But I'll be grateful if you wanna read it, it could explain some stuff you're wondering about.

So! As you all know (hopefully) I've mentioned that L/N Y/N's character is based off of me, it doesn't always mean it's entirely based off of me... I was just her foundation of her character.
Since Y/N is basically a representation of many MANY kpop fan readers since this is a ReaderXBTS kind of fanfic. So I had to make a character that is relatable to many kpop fans or covers majority of people.
For example, doesn't play much sports~
Tends to have a song stuck in their heads~
Can't cook awesomely~
Clumsy?~~~
Likes high converses because... Of dat song y'know 😂😂
Etc.
These things may not be you, but this covers majority of people right?

So I made Y/N as an ordinary character, nothing too special (as she has to cover the majority of readers) but she does have unique traits that keep her character interesting, which she gets from me.
Eg. Breaks things!
Ordinary! (Isn't the best dancer, singer, actor, visual etc. therefore she's ordinary)
Somewhat passive and submissive~ (Like legit she just let's all the guys kiss her 😂😅😅)
Takes care of others before herself
Apologetic and forgiving
Kind of aggressive when necessary. And maybe more.

But I didn't want this fanfic just be about a frickin' reverse harem situation (when many guys fall in love with one girl). I like to add depth so I gave back stories (or somewhat stories) to most characters.
Y/N's is based of me, basically about how she didn't have a dream and when she did, she wanted to strive and make sure that dream comes true or else she'll have to suffer through a nightmare of living her parents' dream...

- This explains why Y/N kind of has a childish, somewhat immature behaviour since she never lived out her childhood as a child because she grew up too fast...
An example that she had shown this childish behaviour was when she planned her 'date' with Jungkook, she chose to go to an amusement park and had found her inner-child as she explores deeper into the amusement park, which she unconsciously didn't mean to happen. Like she could've picked the movies, restaurants etc. like a normal, young adult would do but nah.... amusement parks 😂😂

- Since she studied a lot than hanging out with her friends, she had lost most of her friends because of that... She was lonely and hurt. She then come to realise to be more appreciative of the people around her, but this had led her to take care of others more than herself hoping that they won't leave her...

- From the hurt she gained from that rough childhood, she is more of an independent person than being dependent. That's why most of the time she does things by herself like practising her dancing alone, diets on her own accord, keeps secrets from others etc. The reason she does this is because she doesn't want anyone to be dragged into her messes and doesn't wanna burden anyone with her problems.