Baby it's Cold Outside

((^^Yeah I went there and did a song joke XD Btw this chapter is unedited but it's 4000+ words! Say whaaaa~~~~. I'm sorry this chapter has taken so long T^T but I hope you enjoy))

Y/N's p.o.v
"Ohh so that's how you do it," I said in awe.

"The key is for the instruments to be in the same beat or at least complement one another," Yoongi explains.

We were playing around in 'Yoongi's mini studio' or more like his laptop. He is just teaching me about how to produce songs and such.
Yoongi continues to play around, explains stuff and adds more instruments in this little demo while I continue to watch an unexpected masterpiece in awe.

"This is so cool!" I complimented him.

"I know right," he agrees with a grin, "Wanna try?"

"Me?"

"Sure, you know the basics. A simple beat is fine."
Yoongi hands his laptop onto my lap.

I inhaled the air since I was overwhelmed, 'Yoongi's laptop is on my lap..... Yoongi's laptop..... Is on my lap...'
But also I felt a slight expectation in the air that is needed to be reached.

After tweaking with a few instruments, and the beat, and the timing and the rhythm (ok now I'm just spitting out musical language to just sound smart 😂).
"Want to listen to it?" I passed him the head phones that are attached to the laptop.

Yoongi placed one of the headphones onto his ear, and nodded his head to the beat. I dunno if he's nodding because of the beat or it's because he likes it.
The tension and silence in the air was broken when Yoongi said, "It's good."

"Really?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's good for the first time," Yoongi gave me the thumbs up, "It's impressive, good job."

My mouth stretched into a huge grin that can't calm down, my cheeks glowed into a crimson red, "Aww Kamsahabnida (Thank you)~~"
Hearing this from THE Min Yoongi from BTS is an honour! I was in cloud nine!

Yoongi then said, "I think Hoseok once told me that you were very good at adapting or able to learn things quite quickly."

"Oh? Hoseok really said that?" I questioned with happiness still bubbling in my insides.

"Yeah, but don't get cocky now. Just because you have been complimented a few times, it doesn't mean that you're absolutely flawless. You still have much to learn."

"I know I know~" I pouted, "But I'm just really happy to hear these compliments from you."

"Well you're welcome," Yoongi said with a slight pink brushed on his face, "You're a very promising idol."
"Your family must be proud to have a girl like you," Yoongi complimented.

I unconsciously mumbled out, "They used to be proud of me..."

"Used to?" Yoongi repeated with a louder voice.

I shook my head and plastered on a smile, "Aniyo! (No!) Nevermind, that had slipped out of my mouth. Pretend you never heard me!"

Yoongi leant forward and placed his hand on top of mine, locking his eyes with mine. As if I was under a spell, enchanted by his sparkling eyes.
Yoongi's facial expression turned serious, squinting his eyes a bit... Trying to figure out everything that I had left to hide...