My First White Christmas

Kyukie's Note:
I'm so sorry for not updating for sooooo long! I hope my writing style in this improved a bit.
Also my exams have started recently so I probs won't publish stuff a while again ;-; (unless I decide to procrastinate like the lazy person I am :') )
Ok hope you like this chapter! (It's over 3000 words :3 )

Y/N's p.o.v
During these past few days, Suga-Oh wait!... Yoongi! I meant Yoongi and I have been hanging out together. I would come over to the Bangtan dorms, and we would play games, talk, laugh, eat clean and much more. Sometimes we occasionally go out to eat, not like a date or anything!! No~~ pfftt~~~. We would just eat some ramen by the convenience store, nothing too fancy.

I'm just saying we are getting along just fine (we're even on first name basis), it's very heartwarming whenever I'm talking to Yoongi or more like whenever we're together. It always feel that I can tell him everything and anything, it feels that I can be my total self around him...

Yet I barely told him, or anyone anything about myself....

As if I trap my 'real' self away- locked it away! Plastering a smile on my face to cover up my past, my troubles and my flaws...-

"Hey Y/N!" Yoongi popped his head into the living room.

I shook my head, snapping me out of my little monologue. Giving all of my attention to Yoongi, "Yeah Yoongi?"
Yoongi entered the room, wearing a large, black coat over his thin, ash-brown jumper, also he was wearing ripped jeans revealing his priceless legs (like gosh, his legs are absolute goals!). He was wearing his glasses, since he was just working in his room. His hair was tussled a bit but it made him seem much more charismatic than he already is.

"Are you heading out?" I ask him.

"Yes I am, and so are you..." Yoongi's lips stretched out into a gummy grin as he grabs my fingertips, "I want to take you somewhere, let's go."

I didn't question why or where. His smile melted my doubts, making me trust him a lot more. I don't think I need to worry since I believe Yoongi knows what he's doing (well most of the time). I just nodded my head and accepted the suggestion with almost no hesitation.
After all it was Christmas today, it made sense to spend our time on Christmas outside than indoors.

I grabbed my woollen coat and wore it over my thin, cream turtle-neck jumper. Slipped into my new, black converses that Taehyung gave me, while I'm low-keying admiring them 😂👌🏻✨.
I grabbed the bag (not a purse, handbag, nor any kind of carry bag. It was like a designer shopping bag, it's not plastic- oh whatever I don't need to go so detailed with this!) that was left on the entrance.

"You can leave the bag here if you want," Yoongi suggested.

"It's alright, I... Um... This is the present for the girls, I don't want to leave it away from my sights. This stuff costed a lot so...," I explained.

Yoongi nodded a few times, but he stared at me as if he was suspecting me. As if he can see through my lies, which made me invisibly sweat.
Yoongi opened the door, revealing the misty, cold atmosphere. The sky was nowhere blue, it was covered with white and grey clouds. I could feel my pore shrink as my skin touched the ice-cold air, I let out a sigh of silent joy... Appreciating the cool weather.

I let out a small laugh to myself.

Suga turned his head to me, "What are you laughing about?"