~Damnit, kid~

~Readers P.O.V~

You looked at the Froggit. You watched it's clueless, wide eyes loom over you in curiosity.

There was no fucking way.

"I-... No."

You drop the knife onto the cold snow and cross your arms stubbornly over your chest.

"Goddammit. I've had just about enough 'a this"

"SANS?! DONT YOU DA-"

You just saw a flash of something white being fired towards you

Well, that was before you blacked out entirely.

~Tem skip~

"Ugh, what... Again?"

You took a moment, and then another, gathering your memories of what just happened

"That raging bitchatron just killed me? How am I..?"

You lift up your hand to see something small, twinkling underneath it.

It was a golden star, you reach out and touch it with innocent curiosity.

'File saved'

Oh god this is getting weirder and weirder.

"GREETINGS HUMAN... AND FLOWER. IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HERE TO CAPTURE YOU"

This was happening again?! What's going on.. Why were you back in snowdin?! So many questions to ask, and seemingly nobody to ask them to

~Tem skip~

"Hey. Listen up, whelp."

You lift up your head, sitting up in the pet bed. What? It's comfortable compared to the cold ground, okay.

Sans was leaning against the wall, cigarette clasped between his cold fingers

"What do you want.."

You spoke coldly since papyrus had once again defeated you and locked you up in here.

"I would watch ya' tone if I were you missy."

He growled in which you scoffed.

"Well thank god. It's a good thing I'm not you either, because I actually have people who give a shit about me." You mumble.

"What did ya'- Ugh never mind. I know what's goin' on. How did you come back when I killed ya?!"

He stepped close to the cell, throwing his cigarette on the rocky floor and gripping his long fingers on the wide bars.

"How am I supposed to know?! I just.. came back? How am I supposed to know why I didn't stay dead?!"

He looks off, suspiciously

Your fear was already replaced by annoyance.

"What.. What do you know? Why am I here. Tell me"

He turns back to you, a cold glare on his face, like usual.

"You can reset.. You aint' like other humans, whelp."

You roll your eyes at him.

"It's bad enough that you keep me a prisoner here. Can't you at least call me by my name? It's [Y/N]."

He dryly chuckles, as if it's all some sort of twisted joke, and looks out the nearby window, too tall for you to reach.

"Listen kid.. I've killed my fair share of runts before but they've never came back before.."

You place one hand on your heart gently.

"I.. Listen I don't know.. It's something inside of me. Something I can't describe and its telling me not to give up."

".. Could ya' mean de-"

"SANS! ITS TIME FOR THE HUMANS- WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT."

You look at Sans, he seemed a bit concerned now.

"WELL? SPIT IT OUT"

"Uh.. Papyrus? Do ya' mind if I have an hour or two ta' talk with the huma- I mean,  [Y/N] in private?"

Papyrus didn't seem to approve but agrees anyway. Well at least he's using your name now, for some reason.

When he leaves, Sans guides you to a nearby park bench, with an abandoned quiche underneath. This place was so damn weird.

"So... come on kid... Let's talk."

You touch a nearby star, your fingers curling around it, just like in your earlier actions.

You are filled with Determination.