~Returned~

Before I show this chapter I feel like I should show a pic that holds close to my heart.

I've never actually noticed it before but a lot of people seem to ship error sans x ink o-oOkay here it is XD

Okay here it is XD

~Readers P.O.V~

You felt uneasy all of a sudden while sitting down with Fell, Ink and Frisk.

You could tell the others were feeling it as well, just not showing it by the way they were shifting uncomfortably and looking up to the trees cautiously.

"A-h.. I@_ts n&€ice t@o s_ee y$_ou ag_ain" (it's so hard to do glitched writing xD)

You all jumped up at the evil sudden voice behind us and turned around, fully cautious.

Ink raised his staff in defence.

"Girls stand back.. Contact from error is extremely dangerous to us.."

Frisks wings out stretched in panic and you stepped back with her.

"Ha-n;d o_ver t$he an9Gel, m@rt_a!ls"

His entire body was constantly glitching in and out, like he wasn't even supposed to be there.

You knew exactly why he would want Frisk since Ink explained everything to you. Frisk is his assistant so whenever his power starts to drain, her aura keeps his concentration and mana up. With her gone it would be much more stressful on him. Maybe even dangerous.

Error suddenly wildly glitched and grabbed hold of Frisks arm and you cringed at the pained expression she had on her face and glitched away with her.

"This is bad.. We have to go to them. Now! I know where they could've went."

~Time skip~

"Ink are you sure this is the place? All I see is a lone quiche..."

"Shh.. He could be anywhere. Or everywhere.."

He opened a secret door behind a strange bench.

~Errors P.O.V~

I smirked up at my new prisoner in the cage hanging up above me.

"H-$ws l-l-l!fe?"

She glared down at me, gripping the bar tighter.

"In-k is g-g-going to f!all r@ight i3nto my t4r-rap"

With him gone, my chaos can finally ensue.

I turned away from her, watching the power start to form in my palms.

Everyone just thinks I'm a mistake and that I'm not even supposed to exist.. I'll show them.

I looked over at a half torn photograph of Ink and Fell.

"I'll show all of them.."

~A/N~

There may be a feels train next chapter..