~Feelings~

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Well uh I mean what do you- there are many types of feelings Fell. There are friend feelings or family feelings or say-"

You felt him put his finger on your lips, you jumped at how close he was to you.

"Do you have feelings as in.. More than friends?"

You forced an awkward laugh.

"Y-You mean best friends?" (Literally me)

He shakes his head, snickering.

"It was inevitable [Y/N]. What can I say? I'm just too good."

You rolled your eyes at his cockiness.

"Oh yeah? You seemed pretty surprised when the sugar dumb fairy kissed you."

His eyes grew wide as he looked away in what looked like shame.

"What? It's not like that was your first kiss or anything."

He awkwardly cleared his throat and looked back at you as realization finally set in.

"Oh my god it was wasn't it?! You've never kissed-"

The rest of your sentence got muffled from his hand over your mouth.

"Not so loud, snotface! The rest of them could hear you."

You glared at him once he removed his hand away.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of it, Fell! However, I may have to kill that little pixie for stealing your first kiss before I can-"

You froze immediately, realizing what you just said and hesitantly looked back at Fell who looked taken aback for a moment but then smirked triumphantly, showing off his gold tooth.

He teleported to you suddenly, making you back up so your back pushes against the tree you were leaning against.

"Fell.."

He twirled a strand of your soft hair around his finger gently. It was actually one of the only times you saw him show affection.

"Well maybe I could try it over again.."

You felt the heat rise to your cheeks as he was inching closer by the second.

He showed a contented smile when you let him snake his arms around your waist, so you reached up and let your arms hang around the back of his neck.

It didn't feel strange or scary like you thought it would be, it felt surprisingly normal.. Safe, even.

You took a shaky breath out as he pulled you closer.

Damn he was smooth for a beginner.

"Um.. Are we interrupting?"

You and Fell instantly separated when you heard Inks awkward voice.

"U-Um no! We were just-"

"Yes"

"Fell!"

You straightened yourself up and saw a taller figure standing next to him.

It looked like a much taller, yellow version of Sans.

"This is.. Gaster Sans."

Fell looked surprised as all hell.

"Where did you find him?"

"We didn't.. He found us."

He fixed his jumper seriously before looking at all of us.

"Gaster would like a word."