~Innocent smol blueberry~

Before I start this chapter I would like to say how grateful I am for all the support this book has gotten so far. I know it's not much but it's more than what I ever expected to get on it! I love you guys c:

~Readers P.O.V~

"How did you even get here Sans."

He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Mr time lord here left the portal open."

Ink widened his eyes.

"N-No!.. I closed the portal. Unless someone reopened it.. But that's  impossible! I'm the only time lord that has existed for decades.."

He sounds more and more like doctor who by the second =_=

"H-Hello?"

You all turn your head to the smaller voice to see a much smaller Sans with stars in his eyes.

You and Frisk squeal at the same time and run up to hug him.

"Hello humans!"

Fell clenched his fists while Ink just looked utterly confused.

"Guess Y/N likes the cute guys eh?"

Fell Sans glared at him.

"What is That supposed to mean."

He growled out, clenching his teeth together, making Ink roll his eyes.

"It means that you're jealous over her because you have a thing for her."

Fell avoids his eyes, a light blush tinting his cheek bones.

"The only reason I'm not killing you is because I can't go home if you do."

He walked over to Y/N dragging her away from Swap Sans.

He didn't deny it though..

~Tem skip~

"...And that's how I managed to carry Paps all the way to his sentry station!"

You and Frisk both giggle at Swaps story but Fell looked... Pissed to say the least.

"You fine, Fell?"

His fists, that were in tight balls (Yes. I know what you're thinking... Stop dat xD) Uncurled.

"Yeah, pet. I'm fine."

You would normally roll your eyes at that comment but something seemed to be bothering him.

You decided to test something out.

You reached down and gently held Swaps hand, he thought nothing of it and gave you a wide smile, still skipping innocently along.

From the corner of your eye, you could see Fells hands clench back into balls and grit his teeth, shooting a glare towards Swaps direction.

You smirked. He was definitely jealous

~Underfell Sans P.O.V~

Why was she doing that? Does she know that it's pissing me off?

Not that I like her or anything! Just that she's my pet (Yeah. Sure Fell) SHUT UP AUTHOR. GET OUT OF MY HEAD. (Bitch I write your thoughts and existence)

Fuck that guy (I heard that)

~Readers P.O.V~

You look over to Ink when your hand suddenly feels empty.

He  put Swap in a light blue crystal for now.

You watch curiously as he paints another portal on the wall.

"Next stop is...."

-A/N-

Where do You guys wanna go? I'll let you decide c: