~Warrior~

~Readers P.O.V~

"Of course we would be in Outertale. Perfect"

You glared at Fell after his sarcastic comment, this was really not the time..

Before the guard in front of you could react, you snatched the mirror from the pedestal, which made you feel rumbling underneath your feet shortly after.

"The temple is collapsing.. Y/N run! I'm right behind you!"

You forced your legs to run in the direction of the exit, your heart pounding with every step.

You could only hear the sound of armour and power clashing behind you as you blocked out the guards calls.

"You fools, bring back that mirror or you'll destroy us all!!"

You heard footsteps start to run after you and you started to panic before you realised that it was Fell, scooping you off the ground into his arms to run with you.

You and him dived out of the exit just before the rooms switched, landing on the hard dirt ground underneath you.

You cried out in pain since you must've sprained your ankle upon landing.

"Y/N! Are you okay?! Is your ankle broken?"

You grunted a bit, attempting to stand with your wobbling legs and the thumping pain in your right ankle.

"N-Not broken.. but I think it's a sprain."

As you winced and almost toppled back down, Fell ran to your aid and let you lean on him for support.

"This is all because of Ink and his boyfriend.."

You gasped, ignoring Fell's snide comment and the loud thumping of your heart from the adrenaline coursing though your veins.

"Fell, check the mirror and see where Error is!"

He nods and uses the hand that wasn't keeping you steady, to hold the mirror in his grasp.

"Magic mirror.. show us Error Sans."

You gasped at the chilling sight that the mirror gave you, goosebumps running up and down your spine

Even Fell was too shocked to say anything as you saw the awful sight in front of you.

"Oh my god, Error.. What has he done to you?"

A/N

I LIVE FOR CLIFFHANGERS MUAHAHAHA- *cough*

But the other day my niece asked me to make a smut chapter for this book and I'm like

"But ehhh I am the definition of an awkward person like boi"

But if it's wanted, I'll think about it xD