~Shes here~

~Gaster Sans' P.O.V~

I gasped in pain as he hit me with the metal bar again, cracking one of my rib bones.

I knew this was going to happen.. I knew I would get punished severely for setting them free. But do I regret it? No.

I doubled over, clutching my chest in pain.

"I-I understand-"

He grabbed me by the throat, pulling me up and crashing the back of my head against the wall.

"No. I don't think you do. I spend Weeks, Months watching these freaks and observing them.. Following them.. And then I finally catch them and YOU SET THEM FREE!"

He brought the metal bar down again while I was doubled over, shattering my spine which was just starting to heal.

I took the beatings, no matter how severe. At least I'll be the only one that has to go through them.

Error wasn't able to leave since he's a creation of Gaster and so he was put in a cage

"Hm.. Since I can't count on you anymore and I shouldn't leave the lab unattended.. I'll just have to get someone else to go after them."

My eyes widened, standing up, while ignoring the agony in my chest and spine.

"Gaster please, just let them g-"

He held up his hand, making me shut up in fear.

"I can't do that."

He walked over to the operating table where Chara had been laying, dead for quite some time.

"You... You're gonna bring her back? But she's dangerous.. Unstable.."

"That's the point, foolish boy."

I watched as he put a good amount of determination inside of her, muttering some sort of awakening spell.

If I hadn't of watched it, I wouldn't of believed it.

But it happened

She opened her blood red eyes, slowly looking over at Gaster with a big smile growing on her face, reaching from cheek to cheek in the freakiest way possible.

"Go, Chara. Go kill them.. Or I kill you. For good this time."

Later

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Felllllllllllllllll... How much furtherrrrrrrrrr?"

You whined, causing him to grunt and lean over a bit.

You had sprained your ankle a little while ago and it hurt to walk on still.

"Here, jump on."

You stopped in your tracks and looked at him as the others walked ahead.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah this is a serious piggyback, come on."

You wrapped your arms gently around his neck after jumping on his back, he was strong for a skeleton.

He kept walking with you on his back, it was surprisingly comfortable.

"Soooooo Ink where are we headed?"

He turned back to look at you, solemnly.

"I should take you and Fell home.. It's just not very safe here anymore and if anything happened to you guys-"

Fell stopped him by holding up his hand, being careful not to knock you off

"Wait aren't there more AU's? I thought you wanted us to come with you to them."

Their arguing started to turn muffled as you couldn't keep your eyes open or your head up.

You nuzzled your head into the back of Fell's jacket and drifted off slowly.

~Fell's P.O.V~

"And-"

I stopped when I noticed Y/N has been quiet for a while.

I got a little worried until I heard soft snores in my ear, I secretly smiled at her adorableness.

Don't tell anyone, I'm trying to keep up a tough reputation.

"So.. Are you guys a thing now?"

My eyes widened and I thought about what I would've said after just meeting her which would've been something like 'No! Where did you get that idea, whelp?!' But now? I didn't know how to answer

"I don't know.. I guess that's up to her."

We all suddenly heard a loud scraping sound from behind us, making us cringe and cover our ears, turning around.

~Readers P.O.V~

"Ugh.. What's-"

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes

You felt... nothing

She's here