~Minor setback~

~Readers P.O.V~

"Okay so.. If I'm reading this map correctly.. Blueberry Sans should be at his work station by now. Look for any nearby puzzles and- woah!"

You jump as Ink tripped over a fire poff (snow poff? Fire poff? No? Okay) and stumbled over to you, accidently pinning you against the wall, both hands on either side of it for balance. It was also hard not to notice that he was very close.

"S-Sorry about that [Y/N].."

You breathe out a sigh and nod.

"It's fi-"

"I don't think you're sorry yet. But you're about to be."
.
You turn around to the growling voice, seeing a very pissed off Fell Sans.

You hear Ink sigh like he knew this was gonna happen.

"Look, Fell.. It was an accident."

Frisk was standing behind Ink and you were next to him.

You've never actually seen Fell Sans this mad before.

He marches up to Ink, grabbing the front of his shirt and lifting him into the air.

"Well watch as I "Accidentally" kick your teeth in for touching my pet."

Seriously?

But Ink actually looked calmer.

"At least I'm not too cowardly to make a move... Even if it was accidentally"

This cannot be good..

Fell draws back his fist.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Guys! Stop being so childish.. This isn't going to help anything."

You were glad Frisk spoke up because Fell seemed to drop Ink.

Wait.. Was Fell jealous?!

Fell Sans walks over to you, making you cringe in case he wanted to be a rude ass.

Instead, he put both hands on either side of your face and examined it.

"Are you alright?"

You widened your eyes at how calm and gentle he was being.

"U-Um.. I'm fine."

He traced his finger over a scratch on your cheek you didn't even know was there. Horror Sans must have cut it a bit when he missed you with his meat cleaver.

"I um.. We went into the horror tale dimension"

You expected him to overreact but his right eye just flares red for a bit.

"You won't get hurt again."

You could feel your face burn up as an unwanted blush comes to your cheeks.

He takes his hands off your face and shoves his hands in his pockets, walking ahead.

"What... Just happened?"

~A/N~

In the next chapter you will be heading into under swap xD