~Until next time~

This will be the last chapter of this book you guys!~

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Ready for school, human?!"

You called back out to Papyrus, who just finished making your lunch in the kitchen.

You smiled a bit when you walked out and saw what he was doing.

"Papyrus.. you know that I'm old enough to make my own lunch, right?"

He looked away, embarrassed that his tough scary act wasn't looking so scary at the moment, but had a small hint of a smile on his face.

Everything's gotten better since you arrived 7 months ago.

Everyone knows you as the girl who saved the monsters and broke the barrier, which you helped Ink do after you got back.

People and monsters alike started treating you nicely, even Papyrus.

Now you all were living on the surface, some people didn't agree that they had to live amongst monsters but other than that, mostly everything seemed alright.

You cried some nights when you were alone.. imagining what Fell would say if he were here.

But Ink did end up telling you why he looked so scared when you went to kill Gaster.

He said that for a moment.. Your eyes turned pitch black

~???'s P.O.V~

"Experiment diary entry 422. T-The patient seems t-to be c-cooperative.. if not a bit tempered around the e-edges.. I-I'll try the procedure in a different life s-shell and s-see what h-happens.."

I held the soul that Ink gave to me months ago.. he asked if I could put it into a new body to bring the soul back to life.

And it's a good plan.. to give the soul working lungs, a healthy heart.. all of it. Except for the fact that this goes further past my capabilities..

I've never done something like this before, so this has been proven to be quite the challenge.. and I'm afraid that I might let people down...

But it should hopefully be a different turnout this time.. because I made a body using magic and science.

A body that does not yet have a soul to inhabit it.. and I made it so that it suits the souls personality and looks.. and it looks quite human indeed.

Now to see if the density of the empty body can handle the monsters soul and thoughts..

I crossed my fingers as I carefully lowered the soul fragments into the uninhabited body.

It buzzed suddenly, making me jump back in caution, a surprised gasp slipping out of my throat.

It reacted.. this is a good sign, right?

I saw something amazing then..

The now soul-filled body sat up, eyes still closed.

"H-Hello?"

He slowly opened his eyes.. the once white pinpricks circling into gorgeous human-like eyes, with the array of colour splashing to life in his eyes and skin.

It was him.. it really was. I actually did it..

He stared straight at me, taking in what was happening.

"Welcome back, My name is Dr Alphys."

~Reader's P.O.V~

Class can get so boring sometimes, when it's your least favourite subject..

You huffed quietly, continuing to sketch in your textbook.

"Um miss L/N? Someone is here to see you.."

You looked up, confused as to who would be visiting you in the middle of school hours.

You tuned around on your chair, gasping when you saw that familiar smirk on their face.. and their eyes now tinted with a beautiful red colour.

His white hair brushed in front of his face momentarily while looking into your eyes..

Even in human form.. You knew who it was.

It came out as a hushed whisper, barely even noticeable.

"Fell..."

A/N

So this is the end of this book!! It was amazing to be on this journey with you guys and all your amazing support and love I've gotten from this book.. And I'll write a sequel if you guys want it!

I love you all so much, and thank you for this

Sequel, Yes or no?