~Universes~

~Readers P.O.V~

(INCOMING: Horrortale)

You take a shaky step forward.

Ugh where did the portal lead to?

You look around anxiously.

You were in a forest and to your dismay, you couldn't see Ink or Frisk around.

All you could hear was your own breathing when you suddenly hear something that send shivers down your spine.

A sound that sounded like metal being dragged against concrete that appeared to be getting closer and closer.

"Ink? Is that you? Frisk?"

You whisper yelled but got no response.

Someone put their bony hand on your mouth and dragged you behind a tree.

"Mmmph!"

"Shh... It's us"

You instantly calmed down when you heard Inks familiar whisper.

"What's the plan?"

"Keep it down you two.. Look."

You listened to Frisk and looked over at the path where she was pointing at.

A skeleton, similar to the Sans you know was dragging a meat cleaver behind him. The creepiest thing was, the blood on it looked fresh.

This Sans, however was much more scary.

The top side of his head was cracked open, leaving a hole. One of his eyes were bare while the other one was pure blood red, you could only tell where he was looking because of the little black dot shown in it.

"That is terrifying as fu-"

Ink covered Frisks mouth but it was already too late.

The creepy horror Sans suddenly stopped walking and turned his head around to face you three, a threatening grin forming on his face. (Or skull idk don't get technical ._.)

"Shit... Run!"

You jump, anxiety building up as you watched them run away, but you couldn't move. You were scared frozen to your spot.

You couldn't see Ink or Frisk anymore.

"U-Um.. Hi.. I-I'm-"

Your speech was cut off when you had to dodge the meat cleaver he swung at you.

"Prey..."

His voice was scratchy, God.. Is this satan junior?

"P-Please don- Ah!"

While backing away, you felt something metal and cold snap shut around your ankle, making you fall on your ass and cry out in pain.

You heard his dry laugh cackle out as he raised the weapon above your head, about to swing down.

You cringed and squeezed your eyes shut, looking away.

You waited for death to come but it never did.

When you opened your eyes, Ink was standing in front of you protectively.

He tapped his staff twice, making Horror Sans vanish in one of the gems.. The black one.

"Hm... What's the purple one?"

Frisk jogged up to you both.

You swore you saw Ink shiver.

"I'm just gonna say that when we get there..I hope you two aren't very.. Sexual."

Oh lord... That can't be good.

"But however, that isn't our next stop thank god. In the next stop, the Sans is completely harmless."

That however, sounds wonderful.

"Okay, shall we go then?"

Ink nods.

~Ink Sans P.O.V~

She's quite pretty actually..

I would flirt a bit with her if it wasn't so painfully obvious that fell Sans was into her.

I take out my paint brush which happens to be magic and proceeded to paint a portal on the nearby brick wall.

"Just don't be surprised if Papyrus is wearing an orange hoodie."