~Through life and death~

I made a mystic messenger one shots book if y'all wanna check it out~

Or not, I don't mind

-A month later-

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Frisk... tell me what to do.."

You placed one hand on her gravestone gently, an overwhelming sadness pooling inside of you.

"It's just all gotten so confusing.. and first it was fun, but then we lost people.. we lost you.. and we nearly lost Ink, and me.. and I'm scared for Error."

I still remember Ink's words..

"I'm not leaving without Error!"

How noble..

He's still looking.. after Gaster moved him.

"And not to mention G Sans.. we.. we lost him too. But he's with his brother now.."

You left a small rose on the top of the gravestone.

"Rest easy, Frisk.."

~Later~

"Guys! I have an idea on where to search next, get over here..!"

You noticed that Ink wasn't looking or acting himself lately.. he almost passed out from lack of sleep yesterday.

He's been sleeping and eating less, entirely focused on the task ahead.

You hugged your loose jacket closer to your arms as he lay out the map on the wobbly piece of wood.

"Ink, I'm exhausted.. so is Fell and so are you. We will find him, I know it.."

Fell leant tiredly on the pole next to him, rubbing his eyes desperately to stay awake.

"Well we aren't gonna find him just laying around!"

He snapped at you, which took you by surprise and it earned a glare from Fell.

"Watch your tone, Paint boy."

Ink let out an exasperated sigh, mumbling apologises as he kept searching on the map.

"It's gonna rain soon.. and we aren't fit to go anywhere right now."

He drew a little red 'x' on the place you were at the moment, marking it as searched.

"Fine, rest up for a bit.. then we move."

~Even later~

"Over near the docks is a place we haven't looked before.. let's try there."

Fell rolled his eyes.

"Error!! Are you here?! It's Ink!"

You were just about to put down another 'x' on the map until..

"You can stop the search, you know..."

All of your heads snapped towards the person who said that..

"You won't find him. He's gone.."

They threw something at you guys.. the scarf that Error wore.

Ink picked it up, holding it close to him.

"No.. you're lying!"

"Am I? I was sent by Gaster to tell you that he got bored of dragging around such a useless being so he got rid of him."

It only seemed to anger Ink more, his eyes looking more and more broken.

"That's not the real reason, is it.. tell me the truth!! Tell me why he took away my happiness!"

You've never seen Ink so riled up before, it was quite frightening.

The figure seemed entertained at what was happening, as they watched Ink still clutching the scarf close, feeling himself break apart more and more inside.

Fell stepped forward, lunging at the person and trapping them against the tree, his hand around their neck.

"Who are you?! Tell us!!"

They smirked, which just seemed to piss off Fell more.

"Well.. You could just call me Outertale Sans.."

~Gaster's P.O.V~

Such a feisty little abomination.. but I can't despose if it.

"Stay still, you heathen!"

I pulled him by the arm harshly, yanking him forward as I walked.

"Why did you tell my friends that I was dead.."

I turned back to him, not loosening my grip on his wrist.

".. I need them to be afraid.."

I slinked behind him suddenly, making him jump in fear.

"I need them to cry..."

I dragged my finger across his now exposed neck, making him shiver uncomfortably.

The little glitching skeleton.. that I looked down at, started to shake lightly.

"Because their negativity.. is exactly what I feed on."

A/N

*Whispers* Ink tops