~Friends?~

-Ink's P.O.V~

"Yeah, Error?"

He looked down at his feet, lightly glitching.

"I know what we were in the past.. But the others might find it weird. So.. Where does that leave us?"

I looked everywhere else, trying to awkwardly avoid his eyes.

I finally looked at him and held my hand out.

"Friends?"

Errors face was unreadable. Many emotions were probably going on inside of him.

"Friends.."

He shook my hand, like he didn't want to let go.

"I'm not different from you.. I get that. I'm just another au of you. I understand that you don't want it to be weird. I just wish it could've been different."

~Reader's P.O.V~

"So?"

We turned to Ink and Error coming back to join the group.

"Friends.. We're friends."

Frisk looked sympathetically at Ink who was standing there in his embarrassment.

"Let's continue.. Where to next?"

You watched Frisk take out her list of where we haven't been yet.

"We have Gastertale, Novatale, DustTale-"

"Not DustTale!"

We all jumped and curiously turned to Error as he yelled out suddenly.

Ink however, seemed to understand.

"I mean uh.. You won't find the Sans there. Trust me."

Frisk decided to speak up but just got cut off.

"Why won't we-"

"You just won't. Please don't go there."

Errors tone seemed stern. It was suspicious to say the least.

You pulled ink to the side, whispering to him.

"Do you know what that's about?"

He hesitated for a moment before shrugging it off.

"No idea."

He kept walking casually with the group but you knew something was up. It looked like Fell knew it too.

-Flashback-

~Dust's P.O.V~

"Please.. Please you have to change me! You have to take away murderous intentions.. Make me someone else, I beg of you. You're the only one that can do this for me.. Gaster."

-Flashback over-

I shook my head discreetly, knowing that that wouldn't be the end of that conversation.

~Readers P.O.V~

You felt someone grab your arm, making you trail behind the others. It was Frisk.

"We have to go to Dust tale.. Just the two of us. We need to know what Error is hiding."

Your eyes grew wide.

"Isn't that an invasion of privacy? Error asked us nicely not to go there. What will it be like when he's not so nice next time."

She groaned.

"Come on [Y/N] I know you want to know about his past as much as I do. Who's to say he can be trusted now? I'm going. With or without you."

-Time skip: Night-

"Frisk!"

You whisper yelled as you watched her jump through the portal to Dust Tale.

You muttered under your breath and jumped in after her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself.

"Frisk are you crazy?! What if anyone saw......."

Your voice trailed off as you saw the chaos around you.

"Oh god.."

There was dust everywhere, nothing but burnt down buildings and ash everywhere.

"Dust? That means everyone here was....."

Frisk nodded.

"Who would do this? Chara?"

Frisk stepped inside of the half destroyed house of Sans and Papyrus.

"Look [Y/N].."

There was a red torn scarf sitting on the floor, on top of a pile of ash.

You closed your eyes, going into the next room to avoid having to look at the tragedy.

Until you saw something worse..

"Oh my god.."

You had to cover your hands over your mouth to avoid screaming out.

There were photos of everyone that was in the realm. Except they all had a big red X through the middle of them. Papyrus' picture had the head cut off.

"This wasn't Chara.. It was-"

You heard the door slam behind you and Frisk, making you both spin around.

Error was standing there.

"That's right.. It was me."

[A/N]

If you don't know much about DustTale then I recommend reading up a bit on it.

I like the thought that Error was someone before he was an error,