~The truth~

-Readers P.O.V-

"What did you do, Ink?" You took a step closer to him since he was obviously hiding something.

He scratched the back of his neck hesitantly. "Well see.. The original Sans has actually been broken up into many parts of his personality. It turns out that I can't destroy the other worlds.. Not that I would want to since those are lives I would be killing and I'm not a murder. I just need to gather all of them and take a piece out of their souls to make the original Sans whole again."

"You've been hiding this from us why?!"

Fell growled and you had to push him back to stop him from killing Ink.

"Chill, Fell! Bro seriously."

Your eyes widened when you noticed what you just said. Ugh.. Gonna kill Fresh.

"Wait so.. All of the other universes are parts of his personality?"

Ink nods.

"Fell.. Anger
Me, creativity
Fresh, coolness (don't ask)
Lust, flirtiness
Nega.. Sadness (negatale)
Blueberry, cuteness and the ability to be serious when needed.
Horror.. Well even the original Sans has a bit of a dark side. All the universes hold a different part of Sans' personality."

Fell crossed his arms, narrowing the pinpricks in his eye sockets at him. "Why should we believe you."

"Ever wonder why your always grumpy? Why your first response to everything is pure hate and protective ways? You've never wondered why you're such a massive hot head tsundre? It's because you are made of anger"

You smirk over at him. "Tsundre?"

Ink chuckles. "When I'm not being a megacool time lord.. you cannot keep me away from anime."

You decided to brofist him while he opened up another portal.

-A/N-

I'm soooo sorry this chapter is so short.. I'm pretty much just explaining that HES NOT DEAD! Carm down.. Also, where do you guys wanna go next! (I read all the comments, sometimes I re-read them when I'm feeling bored or insecure.) somewhere we Haven't gone yet plis xD