~Battle~

Any other ships you guys suggest?

As long as it's not fontcest~

~Reader's P.O.V~

"You gonna fight us yourself, Gaster? Or are you gonna send another one of your minions to do it for you.. just like you make others do all your dirty work."

He smirked at you, running his long finger up your throat.

"I suppose that now is as good a time as any to battle you nitwits."

Ink sneered, edging closer to Gaster.

"It would be bad enough to mess with me, but you messed with Error. And that's a big mistake."

(Overprotective boyfriend, please calm yourself)

"And who's going to stop me, you? I suppose it's only a matter of time until you throw paint at me. What even is the plan of you all.. You bring back the original Sans and then what?"

Fell stepped forward, His hand intertwined with yours.

"We put the other Sans's back in their AU's, that's what. They deserve to be with their brothers and friends. Soon they will fade from existence if the original is not put back."

Ink held the staff close to him, the one that held the other Sans's from the AU's.

"Answer me this, Gaster. How did you manage to turn Outertale Sans against us.. What did you tell him?!"

He chuckled, holding the piece of Outertale Sans's soul.

"I may have told a lie or two, but none of that matters as long as you get it people on your side, after all."

He raised his Gaster blasters, aiming them at you all, making you jump back in alert.

He fired them, making you shut your eyes, looking away to brace for the impact.

But nothing happened.. So you opened your eyes hesitantly.

Error was standing in front of you all in defence, using his magic against Gasters.

"Guys, that shard is the last one! Get it!"

The others dodged attacks from Gaster, and you pulled out your knife to help out.

"A knife? Hm.. you seem to be turning into a good little Chara"

You gasped as he said this, dropping the knife at your feet.

Overwhelming memories and visions start to cloud your mind of Frisk.. and what happened to her.

"You could've stopped it but you didn't, remember that, Y/N?"

You choked on your words, as Ink and Fell looked over worriedly.

"T-That's not-.. You weren't there!"

He chuckles darkly, sending a cold chill throughout your body.

"I didn't need to be there.. I can see the darkness in your eyes."

Fell stood in front of you suddenly, using his attacks on Gaster to knock him back.

"I-It was my fault..?"

Fell grabbed your arms, looking into your eyes deeply.

"Nothing was your fault, Y/N.. He's just trying to get into your head! Trust me.. I lo-"

You saw the hesitation in his eyes, and it made a wave of dread wash over you.

He got up to walk away, but you grabbed his arm firmly, making him stop and look at you in surprise.

"Say it.."

His eyes widened, his expression unreadable as he gently looked at you.

"I just.. I just need to hear it.. don't be afraid to tell me.."

His face softened as he engulfed you in a hug suddenly, holding you close.

"I love you, Y/N.." He whispered.

Gaster appeared next to you both suddenly, wrapping his tentacle around Fell's body aggressively, earning a gasp of pain.

"How.. sweet"

It felt like everything was in slow motion for you..

You watched him throw Fell across the room.

You watched as one of the giant machines got stabbed right through his body.

You watched the blood start to leak from his lungs as the machine tore right through his chest..

Oh god.. Fell...