Chapter 4

A full week went by without a word from Elijah. Both Elexis and Henrik missed him.

After she told him she was raped he sped out in what she guessed to be disgust. After all, who would want to be with a raped girl, doesn't matter that it happened six years before. That he- a noble, honorable gentleman- runs away after hearing such a thing confirms to her that no one would ever want her.

She had done nothing but sat at the Gilbert Residence when she wasn't in school or wasn't on the playground with Henrik. Some nights she even cried herself to sleep.

The dreams stayed but they became more explicit every night.

Mystic Falls never stayed quiet. The major thing that happened was the werewolved kidnapping Caroline and torturing her. Elexis did want to go and help her but she couldn't do it as she was nothing. Well, technically she was a witch but she didn't use her powers. After Bonnie's grams died, she helped Bonnie develope her powers.

Finally, Jenna had enough of her pining and forced her to attend the 'Historical Society's High Tea'. She even forced her to dress up.

Pulling on a beige dress with the same color heels and a bag with her phone, deoderant, a brush and a book for when she was bored. No jewelry or make-up was needed for her look so she went bare. Coming down, she saw Jenna had already left with Henrik.

Taking a bottle of water, she opened the door and wanted to walk out when she saw another box on the ground.

Ever since the first box, another one came every day.

The first box had three books from the British Library. The note didn't have a sender but there was a text though.

My dear,

From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I knew you were made for me.

Do not worry about me controlling you, I will give you time to come to me.

Until then my love

After that was a small box- well smaller- with a pair of earrings and a necklace. Again a note was added.

My love

I can not wait for you to see you with these on. I hope they are to your taste.

I will watch over you

The next box came without a note and only held a bracelet with three charms.

The fourth box came solo again and were more books and two more charms.

The fifth box was a historical text and map with a journal from the 1400's.

The last box was another historical text with three more charms for her bracelet.

This one came with a note though. She read it before opening the box.

For the best mother to the sweetest kid

An invitation for the mother and a gift for the son.

From your not-for-much-longer secret admirer.

With a smile she opened the box. Inside it was absolutely no invitation, where did he get that from, but there was a book for Henrik she guessed. Taking it out of the bow, she could see a bookmark in the book. Opening it, she could see a few words marked in some way.

Meet

Me

At

The