Chapter 15

Walking out of the bathroom, Elexis bumped into the Döppelganger. Looking at the young girl, the young witch knew that something was wrong. 

"Elena? How did it go with Esther?" A look crossed her face and Elexis knew it was bad. "Elena? What's going on?" 

'Follow me.' Elexis mouthed when she knew she wouldn't talk. Getting her into her room, she lit sage and performed a silencing spell. 

"Speak!" She ordered. 

"No one can hear us?" 

"No one." 

"Esther took my blood to perform a spell that would bind all of her children together. She wants to kill them all, Lexi." Elena explained. "Make sure they don't drink the toast, that is laced with my blood. I'll lie to Elijah because I have to but explain for me, will you?" 

"Sure." Elexis said, opening the door. "Elena, you're doing the right thing." 

"Really, because I'm not so sure." 

"Elena, if they were to die you might want to look for a new boyfriend and a new best friend, because Caroline and the Salvatores would go with them." Elexis explained. "You don't want that, do you?" 

Before the evening was over, Elexis laid in bed with Henrik at her side because she was tired. 

"Mom?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Can I go sleep with grandma and grandpa? I didn't see them very long." Henrik asked. 

Niklaus and Elijah had been kind enough to offer her family a room to stay in at their home for the while they were in the States. They had kindly accepted and offered them their own wing. 

"Do you want to go sleep with them?" Henrik nodded. With a sigh, Elexis stood up and took his hand before walking to the room her parents resided in. 

Opening the door, she saw her parents sitting against the headboard of the bed, talking with the lights dimly lit. 

"Ma? Dad?" She softly asked. "Can Henrik sleep with you guys?" 

"Sure." 

Walking back to her room alone was weird as she had never been in this part of the house before, not even to show her parents there because she hadn't even known they were arriving to begin with. 

Not really paying attention, she didn't expect anyone to be in the corridors, yet a hand shot out of the darkness and wrapped around her waist. 

Her gasp was silenced as a hand was placed in front of her mouth. Elexis' eyes widened as she felt breath coming near her neck but she quickly calmed down when she felt familiar lips placing loving kisses up and down her neck. Putting her own hand on his, Elexis smiled as Elijah continued with the kisses. Pressing herself closer to him, another gasp would've escaped her if Elijah's hand had not been over her mouth. Pressing herself closer to him made her feel his down part of his anatomy hard against her short covered bum.

"Do you know what you've done to me ever since I've seen you in our room?" He growled in her ear. "How you've made me feel? Do you know what torture it was to pull away all those times tonight and I couldn't claim you because there were people present?"

Not giving her any chance to answer, he pulled down her shorts and felt her heat. She couldn't help but lean her head back against his shoulder as he continued to caress Elexis through her lace panties.

"Not anymore..." He bit her neck, right where she knew he had left a hickey. "... Tonight, I make you mine, as you were meant to be."

Pulling away from her, he took her hand and hurried them up the stairs to their own room, not wanting to use his Vampire speed because he didn't know how it would affect their children. Pushing the door open, he pulled her in and pushed her against the door before attacking Elexis' lips with bruising kisses much like he did before he left her to go pick up her parents, only now they did not have to stop. In the confines of their personal room, she didn't try to hold back on all the sounds her instincts told her to make. Moaning loudly, gasping at any time the pleasure he gave her nearly got too much... she did it all.

Pulling back from Elexis again, he looked her in the eye with a predator look. "Aren't you wet. Tell me, Elexis, why are you so wet?"

"Because of you." she answered.

"Why because of me?" He asked and she knew what he wanted to hear.

He knew that she knew what he wanted to hear. Elijah knew she would say it. He wanted to hear her say it. He needed her to say it.

He needed to hear her tell him what he needed to hear.

"Tell me, my love, why are you wet?" He murmured against her neck, placing kisses on her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. "I'll make it easier for you, who do you belong to, Elexis? Who is it that makes you wet? Who is it that makes you feel desired?"

Placing his mouth against her ear, he asked her. "Who is it that you belong to?"

"You, Elijah! Only you!"

A wicked smirk crossed his face as Elijah put his hands on her ass and pull her against him. Picking her up, he walked her to the bed where he laid her gently down.

"That's what I thought!"

Her top had been taken off against the door. Pulling her bra off, Elijah groaned as he saw she was going bra-less the whole day. How did he not notice?

Instinctively, he pushed his pelvis against her as he took of my tie all the while she pushed off his jacket and was working on the buttons of his shirt. Soon enough, Elijah was only in his boxers as she was only in her lace panties.

Touching her constantly where she needed it most, Elijah started making his way down to her naked breasts with his kisses. Putting his mouth over her nipple, he started sucking on it like a newborn would do. Smirking at all the sounds she made, Elijah knew that he was doing it right. 

"Elijah, please!" She gasped. "Please, I need you!"

"I know, baby." He whispered. "Soon."

Elijah needed her to come first, before he would do something more with her. He knew she was closing on her much needed release, but he knew that it would not come like this even though he was touching her directly.

He kept going down with his kisses until Elijah reached the hem of her panties. Hooking his fingers in them, he was aching to rip them off but knew that his beloved fiancé would not appreciate it so he took the highway and instead took them off of her as he placed kisses on both her legs.

Once off, Elexis just let her legs fall open and allowed him to kiss the inner side of them. Reaching her inner thighs, Elijah looked up at her and winked at her cockily before he gave one big lick over her whole slit.

The rest of the night was spent in a similar way. 

.

.

.

.

This chapter will only be her pj's. As you can already guess, this chapter will be included in my restricted chapters book.