Chapter 18

Elexis was sitting in a chair looking out when she was reminiscing what had happened in four months. She was close to term and was sitting in her library in the mansion in New Orleans.

After the gender reveal, they found out there was a cure and started to hunt for it. Caroline stayed by Elexis' side as she stayed back because of her pregnancy.

Hunters came to town and were out to kill every vampire.

There was an immortal, older than the originals, named Silas who held the cure in a cave and was awoken. He could adapt to anyone's form and could compel an entire town at once. He went after everyone and didn't stop at anything. He was stopped when Amara was awoken and was killed, along with Amara.

Everyone graduated High School and as present to Rebekah, she gave her an elixir that would make her fertile. She didn't know if it would work and were disapointed when it didn't but Rebekah quickly got over it, saying she had her cousins to take care of now.

They found their way to New Orleans where a witch was trying to get to Klaus. Klaus left first, Elijah and Elexis following as it was already their plan to move there.

They had planned there wedding to be four months after she had given birth. After their honeymoon, they would return and she would take over the company.

Looking back, she was shaken out of her thoughts with a stab of pain in her belly.

Looking down, she saw a puddle of water or another substance laying at her feet. With wide eyes, she got up and called Niklaus as Elijah was gone.

"They're coming."

.

.

.

.

The end!

Be sure to be on the look out for the sequel to this story because I have decided to do one. This one will obviously focus on the Originals.

I didn't go in detail with the fourth season because Kailee would be out of play for everything happening so I decided to just summarize it though I have a feeling I missed a few things.

As for Hayley, she will be in play but she won't be carrying Klaus' child.