5SOS: Small Injuries

this is unedited so v sorry about any mistakes in here (which I'm sure there's a lot bc it's me we're talking about here)

Michael:

"Babe! Come to bed!" Michael moaned loudly from the other room.

"Give me a second," I laughed, walking into the bedroom, grabbing a pair of clothes to change into the bathroom.

"Just change in here," he smirked from his spot in bed.

"Nope," I teased. "The bathroom is fine."

I walked into our ensuite bathroom, stripping down and changing into my regular pajamas, a pair of black spandex shorts and a loose tank top. I ran my fingers through my long hair, deciding to pull it up for the night.

I grabbed a pony tail band off the counter and flipped my head over so my hair hung upside down. My plan, originally, was to flip my hair over, gather it up, and tie it. However this was ruined as when I flipped my head over, I slammed it into the door knob of the bathroom door.

A scream escaped my lips and I fell to the floor, clutching my head in pain.

"Babe?"

From Michael's perspective, he had just heard a loud thump and a scream, followed by an even louder thump.

His feet padded over to where I was lying.

"Shit, what happened?" he asked, bending down by me and grasping my chin in his hands.

"I hit my head," I whimpered.

"Baby... Are you gonna be okay?"

I nodded, "Can you get me some ice?"

He picked me up in his arms gently, carrying me bridal style to our bed. He got me under the covers of our bed, resting my head gently on the pillows.

He kissed my forehead. "I'll be right back."

While he left our room to go get ice from the freezer, I managed to gently pull my hair up into a pony, this time without flipping my head into a brass knob.

He entered the room with an ice pack in his hand. He slid under the covers of our bed, cuddling me close to his warm body, contrast to the cold pack that was placed against my head.

"Get some sleep, beautiful. I'll take care of you."

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Luke:

I was woken up early by yelling and cursing from downstairs. My eyes bolted awake and I was standing in the kitchen with a rapid heart beat before I knew what I was doing, instinctively nervous for the safety of my husband and child.

"Luke what did you do?" I breathed.

He grinned up at me from the stove, clearly shaken and worked up, "Hey, love."

"Luke what did you do?" I repeated.

"I, uh, stepped in broken glass... I was trying to surprise you with breakfast.

I let out an annoyed sigh, flattered at the effort he made but not surprised that he managed to badly injure himself in the process.

"Come on."

I pulled out a chair for him at the kitchen table, then helped him limp over and sit down. I grabbed another chair and draped a thick towel over it to avoid staining the chair with blood.

"Prop your foot up."

I walked away briskly and headed to the bathroom, finding a first aid kit and heading back to my husband.