Ashton Imagine

“Are you okay?” Ashton whispered, rubbing your back soothingly.

“I don’t know,” you groaned, leaning back into his chest.

“Well are you done throwing up at least?” he laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

“I think so,” you said, smiling up at him.

He smiled and rubbed your stomach lightly, “You’re not pregnant, right?”

Insecurities spread over you, “Why? Do I look pregnant? I know I put on some weight but I didn’t think it was th-”

“Shut up you dork,” he giggled. “I mean you keep getting sick and you’ve been eating a lot lately… I don’t know it’s worth checking to make sure.”

“Okay. Let’s do it.”

He went out that day and got you a box of pregnancy tests.

“Here you go,” he smiled, handing you the box. “I’ll wait out here.”

“Okay,” you said shakily, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door.

You took the test and waited in the bathroom for the 15 minutes before checking the test.

Positive.

“Ash,” you whispered. “Positive.”

He sighed and dropped his head into his hands. “Shit… I mean, I’m happy we’re… we’re starting a f-family. But I mean… just not now. The band is taking off and I’m rarely home… I’m leaving for tour in a few days!”

“Ash, I’m scared,” you whispered. “I can’t do this alone.”

“You’ll come with me on tour,” he whispered, pulling you onto his lap. “I won’t leave you alone.”

You smiled and kissed him sweetly, “I love you.”

On the first day of being on tour, something happened. You got your period.

“Ash!” you screamed, running into the front of the bus and jumping on his lap. All four boys watched you intently. “I’m not pregnant! It was a false test!”

He smiled brightly and hugged you close to him, kissing you softly.

“Aw, but I wanted to be an uncle,” Michael pouted.

“You will be soon,” you smiled, looking up at Ashton. “And we’ll be parents soon. Just not right now.”