Luke: BSM-Abusive Boyfriend

“Luke,” I whimpered into the phone, “Come pick me up. Please.”

“Of course, sis. What’s wrong? Aren’t you with your boyfriend?” my older brother asked.

“He’s being violent and… I’ll explain later, just hurry.” I was at my boyfriend’s house and he was drunk. My boyfriend was already a fairly violent person, and alcohol didn’t help any.

I had excused myself to the bathroom where I planned on staying until Luke got here.

A few minutes later, a banging came on the door.

“Y/N, open up! What’s taking you so long?” your angry boyfriend yelled.

You stepped out of the room and looked up at his tall frame fearfully.

“Sorry…” I whispered, allowing him to take my hand and drag me behind him as he forcefully pushed me onto the couch.

My phone buzzed. It was Luke.

‘I’m here’

As my boyfriend got up to get grab another beer, I made a run for it. I dashed to the door and swung it open. At this point, he began chasing after me. I screamed as he grabbed my waist as I stepped off the patio. Luke jumped out of the car and ran over towards me.

“Let her go!” he screamed, pushing him back. I fell from his grasp and into Luke’s chest.

Luke quickly got us both to the car before anything further could happen.