5SOS: You Fall and Get Hurt

Calum: You and Calum were in America together, you joined the boys on tour about 2 weeks prior. It was winter and you were currently in New York. It was icy out and you and the boys all went out for pizza. On the walk back to the bus, you and Calum walked ahead of the boys slightly as you held hands, swinging them back and forth.

“I’ve had fun today,” you said, leaning into his side. He smiled down at you.

Before he could say anything, you both slipped to the ground after stepping onto an icy patch on the concrete. Calum fell on top of you and since you were smaller, he was crushing you. You felt a pain in your ankle.

The other 3 boys rushed to your side and helped you both up.You leaned into Luke’s side as you stood up.

“You okay?” Michael asked.

You shook your head as Luke wrapped an arm around your shoulders to help balance you.

Ashton bent down and looked at your ankle. “Let’s get you back to the hotel. I think you sprained your ankle.”

Calum walked over and picked you up in his arms as Luke let go of you. He carried you back to the hotel.

Ashton: You and Ashton just got back from a fancy dinner with your parents. You were rushing down the stairs in high heels in your shared flat when you missed a step and fell down the rest of the steps.

You let out a small scream as you fell.

“Woah, babe,” Ashton yelled, running into the room. He crouched down by you and pulled you into his lap. “Are you okay?”

“No,” you whispered, clutching onto your foot, “It hurts. Really bad.”

Ashton bent down and kissed your forehead. “I’m going to take your shoes off, okay?”

You nodded as he gently pulled your heel off your left foot. Then, he went to your right foot. The hurt one. You winced as his hand brushed over it. He very gently unbuckled the clasp on the side of your foot and you gasped in pain.

“Sh, it’s okay baby,” he whispered. You cried out in pain as he quickly pulled your shoe off.

He picked you up into his arms and took you to the hospital.

After spending practically all night there, you went home with a cast on your foot and Ashton took care of you as well as he could until you were fully recovered.

Michael: “Y/N, let me help you with that,” Michael said, standing next to you and gently nudging you to the side. He stood where you previously were, trying to reach something on a high up shelf. Michael reached up and grabbed it with ease, bringing it down and handing it to you.

“Thanks,” you breathed out, tucking a loose piece of hair behind your ear as you stressed and struggled to make dinner for you, Michael, and your 4 kids, 2 of which were going through growth spurts and could eat 3 times as much as you could. Michael smiled and walked out of the room, leaving you to cook. It was only another minute or two and you were carrying a cutting board and knife across the kitchen and you tripped on the large house cat that was passing through the kitchen at the moment. You screamed as you fell to the floor and the knife in your hand slipped, cutting your arm.

Your son ran into the room and didn’t even take a breath before running out of the room and getting Michael.

You clutched your arm to your chest and tried to subside the pain.

“Oh God,” Michael breathed out, coming up to you and grabbing your arm in his hands.

The cut wasn’t deep, it just stung.

“Matthew, go get me a wet wash rag,” Michael instructed your eldest son. Your other son, the 2nd oldest, Daniel, stood next to you, holding your hand for comfort. Your other two kids, both toddlers, were in the playroom.

Michael held the wet wash rag to your arm and smiled up at you softly. “How about we just order a pizza?”

Luke: “Y/N, the boys are coming over if that’s okay,” Luke said, stepping into the kitchen where you were making dinner.

You smiled at him, “Yeah, that’s fine. Will they be staying for dinner?”

He nodded, “Is there enough...” He peeked over your shoulder and looked into the pot on the stove to see what you were making. “Pasta?” he finished.

You nodded, “There should be. If not, it will only take me a second to make some more.”

He kissed your cheek, “You’re the best.”

Once the boys all came around, they settled in the living room and you began bringing them their plates of food. You all ate while watching a movie.

You stood up and collected the plates from the boys.

“Need any help?” Luke asked you.

You shook your head, “No, I’m good.”

You carried the plates to the kitchen and placed them in the sink. As you turned around, you ran into something and fell back. You hit your head on the counter in the process.

“Shit,” you heard someone mumble. You could vaguely see Ashton standing in front of you holding something in his hand. He placed whatever he was holding on the counter and knelt down by you. Your vision was a bit fuzzy and you were in a dazed state.

“Luke! Come here!” he yelled. A second later, Luke was by your side and him and Ashton talked, then Ashton left. Luke scooped you into his arms and carried you to the couch where he kept your head in his lap and ran his fingers through your hair until you came to your senses.