Luke - Father's Day Surprise

Just a quick note, I don't post all of my imagines and preferences on here. But I do write a lot of them, actually. So if you do want to read all the imagines and preferences I've ever written (there's currently about 400), I post every single one on my Instagram account, @ashton5saucee. I post a lot on there so I did create a hashtag that all my imagines and stuff are under so that way you don't have to scroll thorugh my account to find them, you can just go straight to the imagines and it's #ashton5sauceeimagine :)

so yeah.... here we go:)

-

Father's Day was coming up soon. However, Luke wasn't a dad. Not yet, at least. You two had been married for a little over a year. But, you were pregnant, and had yet to tell Luke. You already got an ultrasound done, and the baby was clearly visible, but it was too early to tell the sex of your first born.

After spending the whole day apart with your fathers, you were planning on telling Luke that night as his Father's Day present.

"Luke, I have something for you," you smiled, walking into the bedroom as he stripped off his clothes, getting ready for bed.

"For me?" he laughed, throwing his shirt in the hamper by the door.

You caught yourself staring at his toned chest and quickly looked up at his icy blue eyes.

"Yeah." You held at a small bag that ready 'Happy Father's Day' in scintillating colourful letters.

"I'm not a dad, though," he said in confusion, sitting on the bed and pulling the white tissue paper from the top of the bag.

He pulled out the black picture frame that held the picture from your ultrasound.

"Is this...?" he looked up at you and then down at your stomach.

"Yeah," you responded. "I'm pregnant."

His smile radiated up to you and he placed the picture down, and stood up, pulling you into a tight hug.

"I love you so much," he whispered, plastering his lips against yours. "We're gonna have a family," he spoke breathlessly, as if revelated by the thought.

"You're gonna be the best dad ever," you whispered, cupping his face. "I love you."

"You're going to be the best mum," he commented, kissing your forehead. "Thank you. This is the best gift I could ever receive."