Ashton: Telling Him You're Pregnant

"Babe?" Ashton called out to you in your shared flat, "Where are you?"

You wiped the tears from under your eyes. You were too young. Ashton was too young. You weren't even married!

Dropping the pregnancy test in the trash can, you quickly patted on some foundation and went down the stairs.

"Hey," you smiled, kissing him quickly.

"How are you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Good. You?"

"Fantastic," he whispered, kissing your forehead.

You put on a fake smile and proceeded to make the two of you dinner.

"Is everything alright?" Ashton asked, staring at you intently.

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"You seem a bit off..."

You bit your lip to think of a lie. "Ash, how do you feel about kids? I was talking to one of my friends and it turns out she's pregnant and it just got me thinking..."

"I'd love to have kids!"

"Really?" You felt as if a million pounds was lifted from your chest.

"Yeah... But we're just too young right now."

And the weight was back.

2 weeks had passed and you hadn't told Ashton.

Denying him access to the bathroom or shower when you were there. No sex. You had been getting "food poisoning" a lot. You could only wear baggy shirts. But, Ashton wasn't home enough from work to really pay attention.

You stood in front of the mirror, analyzing the tiny baby bump when a voice startled you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His eyes were trained in on your bump.

"I was afraid you'd leave..."

"Never," he whispered, placing his hands on your stomach and kissing you gently.

"But you said you didn't want kids right now..."

"But I would never leave you because of it, okay? I want this as much as I want you."