5SOS: You Hit Him In The Balls

Calum: It happened at probably the worst time. Your entire family was coming over for dinner. You and Calum were messing around and he had you on the ground and he was tickling your sides when your foot went up on instinct to try and push him away when you hit him where it hurt the most. His face scrunched up in pain and he dropped onto the floor.

“Oh, God… Calum, are you okay?” you asked, leaning by him and placing a hand on his side.

“Ice,” he mumbled.

You got up and scurried to the kitchen, getting a bag and filling it with ice and quickly running back to him.

You helped him hold it in place.

Then, your entire family, both parents, your older and younger brother and older sister included, walked into the room.

Your older siblings began to laugh hysterically, your mom and dad just stood there with shocked faces not really knowing what was happening, and your little brother didn’t understand it.

“It’s not at all what it looks like,” you said, blushing.

“I hope to God it’s not,” your dad said.

“I just sort of… Hit him on accident.”

Your brother and dad just nodded in understanding while your mom and sister rolled their eyes and stalked off to the kitchen with your little brother.

Your older brother and dad helped Calum up and got him on the couch where he stayed for a while until he recovered.

Ashton: You and Ashton were in your backyard at the pool with the rest of the 5SOS boys when it happened. You were making a drink run in the kitchen, grabbing a few soda cans. When you stepped outside, Luke raised his hands.

“Throw it here!” he yelled. You smiled and tossed the can of soda to him.

He caught it.

“Toss mine!” Michael yelled from beside Luke.

“These are going to explode I hope you know,” you giggled.

But, you threw the can either way.

And, once again, he caught it.

From next to Michael, Calum raised his hands and yelled, “I want to join the fun!”

So, you threw the can just as you had before. Right as Ashton stepped in front of you.

You screamed as it hit him where it hurt the most and he fell in the pool.

The boys all laughed but when they realized Ashton wasn’t coming back up, Luke dove in the water first and resurfaced a minute later with Ashton who was pressing his hands to his crotch.

Calum and Michael helped pull him onto the side of the pool.

“Why didn’t you swim to the top, you goof?” you asked, kneeling down beside him.

“It hurts,” he mumbled, his face twisted in pain.

“Alright, I say that’s enough pool for one day,” Michael said.

The boys helped carry him inside where they sat him on the couch and you all watched movies the rest of the day.

Luke: You and Luke hadn’t even met when you hit him. You were out for a run that morning.

You usually went for a run early in the morning, wanting to get it out of the way and it was a great way to wake up. Today, though, you slept in and ending up going around 11, right before it got hot.

You were looking down at the ground slightly, not paying attention to what, or who, was in front of you.

Until you ended up on the ground on top of an attractive, shirtless blond boy about your age. His face was scrunched up in pain and it was then that you realized your hand was right above his crotch.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry,” you said, quickly rolling to the side and getting off of him. “Did I hit you… You know… There?”

He nodded tightly as he lay on the ground.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” you asked, laying a hand gently on his arm.

He shook his head with his eyes screwed shut.

“Okay, well look, I’m not just going to leave you here. My apartment is just down the street. I can take you there so you can… recover?”

He opened his eyes and smiled weakly at you. “Sure.”

You helped him up and together you made the short walk to your home, where you let him rest on the couch while he held an ice pack to himself.

Michael: You were under a lot of stress with finals coming up soon so you were cramming into your textbook. Michael had gotten back from work and had picked up Panda Express and some Redbox movie rentals so you both could have a relaxing evening and watch movies.

He stepped into your shared flat and found it quiet. He placed everything he got on the counter and called your name loudly, hearing no response.

So, he went up to the study where he found you, wearing the uncomfortable clothes you had gone to college that day that you didn’t want to waste any time changing out of it, leaning over a textbook with your earbuds placed in your ears and music loudly playing through them.

“Babe,” he said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You screamed and your hand went flying back on instinct and you hit him. Hard.

You didn’t know where you hit him, only seeing him drop to the floor in pain.

“Michael!” you yelled, kneeling down by him and placing your hand on the side of his head.

He groaned in pain. You looked down and saw him holding his crotch.

“Did I…?” You asked him this even though you already knew the answer was yes. He nodded.

“I’m sorry, Mikey. You just scared me.”

He smiled weakly.

“I brought us home Panda Express and some movies.”

You laughed and kissed his cheek gently, “You’re perfect, Mikey.”

You two spent the rest of the evening in your room with his head in your lap while you ate Panda Express and watched movies.