5SOS: Your Irrational Fear

Ashton: Dogs

"You okay?" Calum questioned, entering the break room backstage. I shook my head frantically, frozen in place on the couch. "Should I go get Ash?" I gave a slight nod and he dashed out of the room. Ashton's presence soon replaced his and he entered the room.

"Y/N, what's wrong babe?" his voice was laced with nerves, having no clue what I was experiencing. My heart was racing and my mind felt foggy. My eyes could only stay locked on it.

His eyes followed my sharp gaze, landing on the dog that slept soundly across the room, right next to the door - the only way out of here. One of the girls in the boys' crew had brought her dog in here a while ago whilst she went to go work on something. I hadn't moved since.

"Oh." He gingerly moved towards me, leaning in front of me. I glanced at him for a split second before my gaze returned to the dog, watching, waiting, for it to attack.

"Babe the dog isn't going to hurt you."

"Yes it is."

His thumbs grazed over my thighs softly a few times. "Let's go into another room."

I shook my head, "I'd have to walk by it."

"I'll carry you then."

"It'll attack us both."

"Babe, I'm gonna need you to put all of your trust on me right now, okay? I'm going to carry you. The dog will not touch you, he will not move, he will not hurt you, alright?"

I didn't have much of a choice. I nodded.

His big arms wrapped around my body, lifting me with ease of the couch. "Close your eyes."

I shut my eyes and buried my face in his neck. The neck thing I knew he was placing me down on another couch. I opened my eyes and glanced around. We were in his dressing room.

"Thank you..." I whispered, ashamed of my silly fear.

"It's no problem," he smiled, kissing my temple.

"Anything to keep you safe and happy."

Calum: Needles

"Stay strong for me, alright?" Cal smiled at me.

I nodded tightly. "Okay."

He gave a slight nod to the tattoo artist, who took his signal and began working on the tattoo on my left wrist. Calum sat on my right, keeping my attention and my eyes away from the stabbing needle.

His hand held mine and his head rested right by mine, our eyes only a few inches away.

'You're doing great," he smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

I bit my lip, tears pricking in my eyes, a mixture of fear and pain surging through me.

"You're going great," he whispered again, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you for doing this," I whispered.

"Of course," he smiled. "Anything for you."

The tattoo took around 30 minutes, and soon he was wrapping it with gauze.

"You did absolutely amazing," Calum smiled, pecking my cheek. "I'm so proud of you."

He gave me a tight hug.

"C'mon, let's go pay and get some ice cream," he suggested.

I smiled, leaning into his side. "You're the best."