4

Months later.....

Karly- Me and Kendrick got a lil closer I mean we not together but we feeling each other and act like a couple. I mean we got no choice since we got a child together. I was in my room laid up in the bed with Kendrick. "Mommy?!" Said Karlynn. "Huh ?" I answered. "I'm sick" she said. "Okay I'll be right there go eat what you auntie made" I said. "Okay" she said. She left out my room and I was still laid on Kendrick. I messed with his lips and he his face. "Kendrick, baby wake up" I said. I kissed his lips and straddle his lap and laid on his chest. He acted like he was sleep and grabbed my ass. "Stop playing" I said. He woke up kissing me. I sucked on his neck leaving big marks. Damn his hickeys was fat.

I went in Karlynn room and gave her some medicine and gave her some soup and put her in bed and watching The Little Mermaid. "Ayo Drock!?" Yelled Kendrick. "We got this drop to make today" he said. I rolled my eyes. I wish he leave that street shit alone and focus on me his daughter, cause prolly out fucking another bitch. But then again we not together. "Bye baby" said Kendrick. He tried to kiss me but I moved my face and stomped away. He shook his head. They left I texted him.

Me- You rather be selling dope, then being with your daughter huh?

Babydaddy🙄💕- Girl don't start, cause you know I love that little girl with everything I have.

Me- Okay.. But when your dead and gone away, what am I going to tell her ? You gotta child now you gotta stop that shit😩💯

Babydaddy🙄💕-Girl I'm doing this for us. I grew up on the streets it ain't easy for me to leave it if that's all I know.

Me- Okay I guess😐.

Babydaddy 🙄💕- Here you go. Look don't be mad Imma make it up to you so get dressed and dress classy cause Imma take you to a fancy restaurant.

Me- okay I'll be ready at 7

Babydaddy🙄💕- I love you. And you better say it back cause I know you love me.
Me - I love you too❤️.

I wish he stop doing that shit cause why he gotta sell dope and shit when he got money. I mean he already missed 5 years of Karlynn life over a drug and gun charge. I went in Karlynn aroom and she was sleep. I felt her forehead and it was hot. I took her temperature it said 104.2. Damn she sick as hell in Finna take her to the emergency room. "Nessa!?" I yelled. "I'm Finna take her to the hospital !" I said. "Okay " she said. Nessa walked into the living room. "Aww my baby sick" she said as she kissed Karlynn on the head. I put Karlynn in her booster seat and then drove to the hospital. I quite called Kendrick to let him know she was sick.

Vanessa- Man Drock is gonna kill me when he find out what I did. I aborted our kid. But I regret it. I told Karly . Drock wanted a baby too. But I'm not ready for a baby at all. My house not even done yet and where the baby gonna be at ?. I went out shopping for a new lingerie suit for work. I been making help bands lately. I got pounds of money in the closet and in the bank. I gotta go get my hair and nails done. Guess what ? Guess what bad bitch has a birthday tomorrow. Meeeeee me Nessa Finna have a girls night at Karly house. I'm having a lingerie party. We Finna go all out.

My niecy pooh is sick so Karly took her to the hospital. I'm at home chilling laying In bed I scrolled down my Instagram newsfeed and seen a picture of Karly and August and she took and picture wil he was kissing her neck. Ouuu she grimy for that one. She better hope Kendrick dont see that shit even though they not together. I'm Finna call Karly.