16.

Christmas Day. (part 2)

Karly-
We came home from the Dinner. Kendrick didn't say nothing to me the whole way here. Jr was already sleep. He was crying all the way home. Karlynn went in her room to play. I got undressed. I'm finna get in the shower. I turned on my in my feelings music. Damn I don't know what Kendrick gonna say to me. I got out and walked in my room he was sitting there on his phone. I dried off and got dressed. I put my hair inna top knot. "Bae put this lotion in  my back" I said to Kendrick. He rubbed it in on my back. "Can we talk now ?" I asked. "I don't even know what to say, like how long you been fucking on him" he asked. "Don't lie to me either" he said . I laid in the bed. "I been fucking him while you been away, outta town in Jamaica" I said. He shook his head. "Fr ? Karly that shit petty as fuck" he said . "Well shit what happen when you went there ?" I said Ain't it a baby on the way" I asked.  "Oh right you forgot that shit huh ?" I said.  "Karly look, I'm sorry about that shit" he said . I turned away from him.  He got up and kneeled in front of me. "Karly look, I'm sorry " he said. I let a tear come down my face. Kendrick wiped my tear. "I just ccant see how you really had a baby on me " I said. He got up and hugged me. "Imma make it up to you" he said kissing on me. I straddled his lap and kissed him. He turned me over and pulled off my shorts and panties.

I rolled my eyes back, he was eating  my pussy so good. "Mmmmm" I moaned. I lifted my back up and pushed his head closer. "Uhhhhh" I moaned. He stop eating and put his fingers in. I gasped. He fingered me while he ate . I was moaning arching my back and grabbing the sheets. "Dadddy in finna cum" I said. I rolled back my eyes in my head my legs was shaking. I came and Kendrick licked it up .

I looked at him with lust and got up and pushed him back . I unzipped his pants. I put my mouth on it. He grabbed my head. "Shittt" he said. I never did this before. I started sucking, spitting , choking and Allat.  I mean I must was doing it right cause he was pushing my head down on it. "Fuckk" he moaned. "Damn girl who taught you this shit" he said pushing my head down. I lifted my head up and looked him in the eyes and spit on it and put my mouth back on it. "Girl you so nasty" he said. After a few minutes he pushed my head up. He came. "Damnn Girl come here" he said. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He took my shirt off . I ain't have no bra on.

He took his shit off . He made love to me . It was so good I had tears in my eyes. "Uhhhh" I moaned. I dug my nails in his back. "Karly I love you" said Kendrick. "I love you too Kendrick" I said. He went deep. I opened my mouth. "You gon marry me ?" He asked . I scratched his back as he went deeper. "Yes" I said. "I cant hear you" he said. He started fucking me hard. "You gon marry me Karly" he asked. "Uhhh Yess Daddy imma marry you" I said. I sliced his back up wit my nails .

I looked Kendrick in the eyes. "You serious ? You really wanna marry me ?" I asked. My eyes started to water. "Yes I'm serious" he said . "Marry me , have another baby by me" he added. Tears rolled down my eyes. I knew he meant it . "Karly, take my last name you the only one in this house who not a Davidson" he said. "Yes Kendrick imma marry you , have your baby and get your last name" I said. He smiled . I smiled then he came down and kissed me. We fucked for a few hours. Then we fell asleep.

Kendrick-
I woke up, its cold asl in this house. Karly butt ass naked. Next to me sleep. I rubbed her ass and kissed her forehead. I was serious . I'm marrying her. I started kissing on her. "Karly wake up" I said. "Whaaat" he said whining. I kissed her. She smiled and kissed me back. I started kissing on her body. "Kendrick stop, lemme get up and give you your presents" she said. "Girl your my present baby" I said. Then I kissed her.

We went and got in the shower together. We got out and Karly put on her Christmas pajama suit  on from PINK . After I put on some clothes I went outside and got they stuff out the trunk of my car. I brought in bags after Bags after Bags . I finally locked my car door and trunk. "Good morning daddy" said Karlynn. "Good morning princess did you open your gifts. Karly came downstairs wit mini me . Damn that boy look more like me everyday. "Hey Big Boyy" I said taking him outta Karly arms. I put him on his mat. Karly grabbed her phone. "Karlynn open your gifts I got you" said Karly. Karlynn opened up her first gift. "MOMMMY ITS A BABY" she Yelled. She ran to Karly and hugged her. Jr was crawling toward the tree yes he crawls now. "Gaga" he said. "Open yo present Jr" I said. He crawled to it and put his mouth on it . Then his hands . He slobbers all on on the present.