19

Karly~
Mama's Boy birthday is today. I rented out a gym at a park center. It's all basketball themed. I'm 5 months pregnant. With a girl. This gonna be my last baby. The wedding is next month and I gotta get a new dress cause somebody decide to get me pregnant.

Lil Kendrick, running around having fun Karlynn lil smart mouth ass in trouble . She told me to shut up so I whooped her ass. She think cause she 7 that's she grown. Me and Kendrick was just arguing. He must want her ass thinking she grown.

It was time to sing happy birthday to my boy . I lit his candles and kissed him. We all sing happy birthday then I put the cake on his face . He started crying. "Awww Jr, mommy sorry it's just cake baby" I said. "Da Da" he cried reaching for Kendrick . I put him down and he ran to his daddy.

I cut pieces of big boy cake and gave some to the kids. Jr seen me giving out cake and he started crying and acting up. "Karly get him" said Kendrick. "That's your son too , so you get him you see me doing this" I said .

"Girl go get him" he said. I threw the knife down and stomped to where Jr was at and snatched him up . "Stop" I said. "Why you snatch him like that ?" Asked Kendrick. "Nigga shut the fuck up talking to me, you let these kids act any kind of way and you don't do shit so stop talking to me" I snapped.

I finished cutting cake then I sat down at the table by myself. He don't never see what his kids be doing. Then my stupid ass got the nerve to be having another baby by him. Kendrick looked over at me and I rolled my eyes.

He got up and walked by a chair and scooted it in front of me. "Move Kendrick I'm not in the mood" I said. He picked me up and sat me on his lap and rubbed my stomach. "Stop acting like that" he said kissing me.

After the party was over we took all of Big boy gifts and took it home. When we got home I took my vitamins and laid down and took a nap. I woke up to Jr crying on the side of my bed.

I sighed. "Ughhh, Kendrick Lamar Davidson Senior!!" I yelled. He popped his head in the room. "Get your son I'm trying to sleep" I said. Kendrick grabbed Jr and walked out the room. I fell back to sleep.

"Baby, that pussy ass nigga at the door"I said . "Who ?" I asked. "Who else ?" He said getting smart. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked to the door.

I opened the door and guess who it was ? Yup August. I rolled my eyes. "What you want ?" I asked. "You" I said. "I'm getting married next week so try again" I snapped. "You is so lucky I'm pregnant, cause I'll punch you in yo shit" I said. "Why you gotta be like that ?" He asked. "Cause , you really ripped my contract for nothing " I explained. "Look I just came to apologize " he said grabbing my hand. 

I snatched my hand away from him."fuck yo apology" I snapped. I slammed my door. "Bae you being so fucking mean" said Kendrick. "Cause I'm tryna sleep, and nobody cares" I snapped. I stomped to my room and slammed my door. Crawled in bed and went to sleep.

Kendrick~

My baby been bitching all day. Her lil hormones been making her mean . I walked in the room where she was at and climbed in bed with her. I kissed her lips. And she woke up. "Kendrick moveeee"she whined.

I kept kissing her, til she started kissing back. "Baby we really fin to be married next week" she said. "Yes" I said. Can't wait to get my dress tomorrow" she said. "I can't wait to see your sexy ass in it" I said.

Vanessa

5 months wit out my baby. I can't do this. I need him. The judge need to give him house arrest . I been up crying, mad, I just miss him.

The Twins are 2 , and bad as fuck. They always getting into stuff so I always gotta watch them. they talk too. Rissa and Lilah are crybabies and they are so mean.