8

Drock-

Damn I finally get to tell my side of the damn story. I know y'all wanna here me talk about some stuff too. But you know my nigga out the state but I gotta lay low too.

Police gonna be after my ass too. But they don't know me cause I ain't got no warrants or never wen to jail in Georgia. But I can tell you on thing I'm not going to jail cause I gotta see my babies.

Yeah Vanessa pregnant. She big Asf so we probably having twins but I hope we have twin boys. But girls is coo too Shidd I ain't tripping.

My momma wanna see Vanessa. We been since Karlynn was a baby. And Karlynn Finna be six in a few months. My mom black and My dad Mexican.

My mom was a college student In Mexico when her and my dad met. They got married when I was like 5 or some. They still married but my dad is in Mexico cause they separated when I was 10.

My mom found out that my daddy was a drug dealer and they argued and Left each other but my mom still got love for him. Cause she never divorced him or got another man.

Vanessa pregnant ass sleep. I gotta wake her up so we can go to my mom house. "Ness wake up" I said. "Leave me alone Deontre" she said. I hugged and kissed on her and she started hitting me. "Gimme kiss" I said. She kissed me.

"Where we going ?" She asked. "To my mom house" I said. "Okay help me up" she said. We both got in the shower and got dressed. "Damn bae your ankles fat" I said. "I know it's these Damn babies making it swell up" she said.

We walked outside a got in the car. "You good baby ?" I asked. "Yes boy drive the car" she said. I laughed and started up the car.

We drove to my mom house and she was outside in the porch. I got out and helped Nessa get out. My mom came and hugged me.
"Deontre it's been this fucking long and your just now showing me Vanessa ?!" Snapped Mom. Mom pinched my arm.

"Hello Vanessa, I'm Mama D" greeted mom. "Hey Mama D" said Vanessa. "You look like you bout to pop" said Mama as we walked in her house. "I'm only 3 months" said Vanessa. "Twins ?!"said Mama. "Yes" said Vanessa. Momma was happy.

Mama always wanted me to have twins. "Vanessa, you're ankles swollen" said mama. "Deontre go get my Ankle Ice packs and swell cream" said Mama. I walked in the kitchen, and got momma ankle packs and Swell cream out the cabniet in the bathroom.

"Deontre come put this on your babymama ankles" said Mama. I got up and grabbed the cream and rubbed it on her ankles. And put the ice pack on her ankles. "Yay Imma finally have grandkids" cheered momma.

Mama rubbed Vanessa stomach. "I wanna help with the Baby shower" said Mama D. "We can have it at my house" said Mama. "Mama we gotta go" I said. "Okay I'll see y'all later" said mama.

We left her house and went back home. I gotta tattoo appointment tomorrow that I can't miss. Vanessa gotta go to the doctor tomorrow cause we gotta see about these babies.

Vanessa-
We left Drock mom house. I like his mom she nice and welcoming. See I don't talk to my family cause they don't like me

See my family lives in Texas and they got mad cause I left and came to Georgia. My mom do t like me and My daddy he lives in California.

I love my dad. He's been in my life for as long as I can remember. My dad is coming to see me in a few weeks to visit me and to meet Drock. My dad never met him before.

My grandma lives up here too. See she already met Drock. My dad gonna be spending the night over there when he get here.

I gotta appointment for these babies tomorrow hopefully things go smooth cause I was told I can't carry a baby. But it's been a blessing cause I been carrying these babies for 3 months.

We haven't decided what to name the kids yet but I know if it's two girls I don't know what I'm a name them . Heaven and Harmony ? No that's too basic. Maybe Drock will know.

"Babe" I called. "Wassup" said Drock. "What we naming our girls ?" I asked  "I don't know, How about Derissa, and D'niyla ?" He said. They was some cute names. "Them some cute names" I said.

Drock laid in the bed. I got close to him. He put his arm around me. I bear hugged him. "Girl what you doing  ?" He asked. "I'm tryna get close to you" I said. "Don't be squeezing my babies now" he warned.

He scooted close to me and held me. I got comfortable and went to sleep. We gotta get up early. I can't wait til these babies here, they be making it hard for me to sleep.