25.

Karly-
Never thought I would be standing in a funeral home, looking at a urn with my husbands name on it. I'm so hurt, so emotional right now. I told him stay out the streets, I told him to leave the streets alone. Now look I'm literally standing her in the front lobby at the chapel holding his ashes crying.

His mom, and his family is all crowded around me rubbing my back and telling me it's gonna be okay. I stood up. I finally walked in the funeral and sat in front. They played a slideshow with all his pictures and stuff and our pictures and I just broke down. My kids were tryna hug me and all that. 

Drock came. He was talking to his auntie and his mom then he came over by me and hugged me . "I love you lil sis" he said. "I love you too" I said. "You need anything, call me" he said. "I'm gon be in my nephew life imma teach him wrong from right , don't worry about nun of that shit" he said. "I got you I promise" he promised.

After the funeral ,  I let the kids go to they grandma house I just need a night for my self. I got home and undressed. I ran my bubble bath and played some slow music and relaxed. I cried about my mom, and then I just broke down again. God took my husband from me. He was my protector , my lover, my best friend my everything. I went through our pictures and allat shit and kept crying and throwing up.

My phone was blowing up with people from my instagram who followed me dming me saying sorry for my lost and that they loved us together and this and that. August called. I declined. I can't talk right now. I'm not inna mood. I'm still sick as hell with a fever . I still ain't been to the doctor. After I got out the shower I dried off and lotioned up my body then put on Kendrick t-shirt and his boxers.

I put on Netflix and covered up. I started crying again cause he would be holding me right now. I miss him so much man. We been through hell and back together. We got babies together and all that. Ion think I could move on. I can't do it. Imma miss him too much to even do that . I fell asleep.

Vanessa-
My pregnant ass been feeling contractions and some more shit. I'm still 8 months so I hope he is not coming too soon. I lost my big brother. I ain't forget that when Deontre was locked up and I got raped , that he killed the nigga. Drock have not been the same lately, he been meaner , and doesn't want to do certain stuff.

I ain't been bitching about it. I just been tryna make him feel good and make him happy again. I hate to see him like this . They took a piece of Deontre. I can see it through his eyes that he hurt. He hasn't cried in a while. He been in and out his momma house . He coming in right now as I speak. He opened the door and I waddled towards him. "You okay babe" I said. "Yes I'm alright" he said.

"Nah you not okay, baby just sit down and relax"I said. He sat down on the couch. I gotta do sum to ease his mind. I kneel down in front of him and unbuckle his pants. He ain't had this in a long time. I put his thang in my mouth and I went to work. He was pushing my head down and shit. He pushed my head up fast asl cause he nutted. "Damn. Baby slide to the room, doctor said you can have sex right ?" He asked. I laughed. "Boy lets go" I said. We slid in the room and fucked.

I woke up and it was like this nigga changed. He was sitting onna edge of the bed playing the game. I got up out the bed and went in the bathroom to go piss. I came back in the room and sat between his arms. "Our son middle name gon be Kendrick" I said. "I already know" I said. He kissed me onna cheek. "Baby why you always got this bonnet on" he asked.

"Cause ion want my hair all fucked up" I said. "It's all in my way" he said. I turned around and hugged on him. He put his arms around my waist. "baby I love you" I said. "I love you too girl" he said. "Bae ion wanna argue , fight nun of that no more cause I'll be so sad if I lost you" I said. I start crying. "Baby stop... no don't cry" he said. " I ain't going no where" he said.