13.

Karly-

My brother is coming into town to see me. Kendrick outta town wit his baby mom. Im coo wit him going to see Kai cause he knows better, but anyways my dad wants me to come over later to see my brother. My brother is going to be staying with me til he go back to Memphis.

Baby Kendrick is so cute. He barely cries unless he hungry or wet. My baby so cute and looks just like his daddy. Karlynn been so bad and talking back lately, I dont know but that lil girl is too spoiled. I swear I wouldnt spank her but she been too bad.

I went in Baby Kendrick room and checked on him. He was woke looking up. "Damn Kendrick you look like your daddy" I said. I picked him up and went in the kitchen Karlynn was inna living room watching tv.

I sat him down in his carseat. I wish kendrick was here. I miss my man so much. I grabbed some captain crunch and a bowl and spoon. "Stink you ate ?" I asked. "I made me some cereal" she said. I picked up my phone. I had some notifications. Guess who been texting me saying he miss me ? August. Ugh I dont know what he wants but we cant be together.

August😍- Can I come over and hang wit you tomma ?

Me- Duhh . You miss me huh ?

August😍-Some like dat .😔

Me- Lol Okay see you soon😋

I finished eating my cereal. I put the bowl inna sink. Baby kendrick started fussing. I grabbed his bottle and made it and held him and fed him the bottle. My phone started ringing for a facetime. It was my brother. "Hello" I said. "Hey Lil sis" he said smiling hard like he always do. "Nothing feeding yo nephew" I said. "Lemme see him" he said. I put the camera on junior. "Awww" said My brother.

My brother name is Kelvin Porter. He darkskin, just like my dad. "So where Karylnn, my niece ?" He asked. "Karlynn come meet yo uncle" I said. She pouted. "But I'm watching tv" she said. I looked at my brother. "Ouuuu" he said. "Karlynn come here right now im not playing" I said. She stomped her feet over to me. "Hey niecey" He said. She didnt talk she kept pouting.

Kelvin Laughed. "She look just like you". I shook my head. "She smart in school and all that she just bad asf" I explained. "Welp Karly im here im waiting on dad" "okay Ill talk to you later" I said. "Bye" I hung up the facetime and Junior was done wit the bottle. I wiped his face and put him in his lil vibrating chair thing.

Karlynn bad ass was watching tv still. I went in my room and layed on the bed. I miss my man. Ughh Its like I havent seen him in 4 months . Its only been 2 weeks and he comes home on monday morning. I finna facetime him.

"Hello"
"Hey dadddy"
"Hey baby"
"I miss you"
"I miss you too"
"Where my son ?"
"He inna living room wit yo bad ass daughter"
"She still being bad ?"
"Yes she talking back and everything"
"Hahaa, damn"
"Why is you laughing ?"
"She acting like me when I was little"
"Imma really whoop her ass"
"No tf you not, dont touch my daughter"
"Yeahh ighh, she not finna keep talkin back to me"
"Karly you touch my daughter im fuckkng you up"
*rolls eyes*
"Yea well see"
"Im not playing wit you"
"My brother coming over today"
"Oh okay"
"You talked to Drocko"
"Nahh"
"He wit his new babymom"
"Wtf. Dyme right ?"
"Yes"
"Ohh shit, he gotta watch her"
"Her brother the opps"
"Fr ?"
"Yes"
"Imma call you later I gotta tell him for he get set up, I love you.
"I love you too baby"

I hung up the facetime and went and hopped inna bubble bath. The water was warm and relaxing. I thought about Kendrick. I layed back and grabbed my sweet off the floor and lit it. I smoked it. I grabbed my remote and turned some music.