23.

Karly~
Wassup y'all, it's been hella months I had my baby her name is Kahdija karlie redd Davidson . I lost a lot of blood with her and y'all already know why. The doctor said if I have another baby my uterus will fail.

Sometimes I wish I didn't grow up like how I did. I didn't want to grow up having problems having babies. I love my babies. Well let me tell y'all that me and Kendrick got married last month and we are already having problems.

We are currently sleeping in different rooms because he can't seem to realize that he's married & has three kids & that he shouldn't be fucking around on me . I be crying every night cause it's like he still don't get it .

I been with this man for years now & we got kids together. We not even a month into our marriage and it's already not working. I hate this shit. I really do, but I love him. I know I don't deserve this , but that man is the father of my kids, and I'm in love.

It's night time, I'm putting Khadija to sleep. She 5 months already, yes it's been that long. She is so pretty, she looks just like me . She barely cries , but man she is hella spoiled. Her dad gives her everything.

I put her to sleep, then went in my son room. He was sleep . I turned his tv off & closed his room door . I walked in karlynn room & she was sleep but her IPad was still on. I locked it then left out her room & closed her door.

I went in my room trying to sleep. Man it's been a whole week, and me and Kendrick ain't slept in the same bed . This shit not right. I got up out my bed and went into his room. "Kendrick" I called. "Babe we need ta talk" I said. "Girl get out I'm sleepy as hell" he said. "No I'm not leaving til we talk" I said. I grabbed the cover & slid under the cover and scooted next to him.

"Okay talk man , I'm sleepy asl" he said. "Kendrick why ?, why we gotta be like this ?" I asked. "Baby we ain't even a month into our marriage yet" I said. "I know man I'm sorry , I'm trying to grow up, you know I'm not use to being committed, ain't no love out there in these streets" he said. "But Kendrick, you said that before, how long is it gonna take you to grow up ? Your 27" I said.

"Listen baby" he said. He turned around and grabbed me and held me tight. "No mattter how many times I hurt you, I still love you with all my heart" he said. "I love you too" I said. "But promise me this" he said.

He paused for a minute. I got up and laid on his chest. He rubbed my head. "Baby promise me that if something happen to me that you'll just go on with your life , and not be miserable with out me" he said. "I can't promise you that, baby if I lost you, I'll lose myself" I said.

I leaned in his face and we started kissing. "Girl stop you making me hard as hell, and I'm too sleepy to fuck you" he said. I laughed. He hugged on me til I fell asleep. I love this man with all my heart.

I woke up to Khadija crying. I went to go grab her and changed her diaper. Kendrick got up and walked to the bathroom. Karlynn & Lil Kendrick was sleep still. I'm about to cook breakfast. I put my baby in her highchair yeah she can sit up but she is still learning how to crawl.

I put some milk in her sippy cup & gave her  some dry cereal. I started cooking food. "Hey Khadi di , hey daddy's princess" said Kendrick. I turned around & seen her smiling & stuffing cheerios in her mouth. She lifted up a cheerio tryna give it to Kendrick.

"Say dada" he said. "Da" she babbled. "Awww" he said before kissing her. I finished cooking food then I made everybody plates. "Here Kendrick" I said. Passing him a plate. Karlynn came down scratching her eyes. "Go wash your hands & come eat" I said. "DOOLIE" I called.