21.

Today is my baby court day. Hopefully he gets out sometime soon. I'm ready to see him. I'm sitting in the court room ready for him to come in. I texted Karly back and heard a door open. Soon as I looked up, there he was.

He looked so sexy, I wanted to kiss him so fucking bad. They sat him down next to his lawyer that I paid for. I was hoping and praying my baby was coming home. He got daughters, a family to come home too.

Alll Rise , Court of Judge Winters is in session for case Robins vs. The state of Georgia.

May the prosecution began.

"The state of Georgia has been within a lot of drug possession crimes in the last few years" said the prosecutor. I moved my feet I was shaking.
"Mr Robins here is just a small character in this problem" she said.

She went on and on about the drug problem. It was time for them to bring out a witness. I was ready to see who was gonna snitch on my man.

"Prosecution please call your witness to the stand" said Judge Winters. The prosecutors talked for a sec then stood up. "Can Dymesha Henderson come to the witness stand ?" Said the prosecutor. I rolled my eyes. This dumb ass bitch ain't never finna snitch.

"Place your right hand on the Bible and repeat after me" said the officer. "I swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, in this court of law" he said. She swore than sat down.

"Please state your name" said judge Winters. "Dymesha Henderson" she said. "H-e-n-d-e-r-s-o-n" she spelled. "How do you know the defendant ?" Asked the prosecutor. "He is the father of my 1 year old daughter" she said. "And how long have you been knowing him ?" She asked. "Since the 9th grade" she said.

They asked her some more irrelevant questions. I wasn't paying that much attention. I was just ready for the good part. Cause that bitch be lying.

"Defense Attorney can start cross examination" said Judge Winters. The attorney stood up. "Hell Ms Henderson I am Attorney Aronowitz" said the Jewish Attorney.
"So Ms Henderson, what happened that day , you called the detective office stating that you had information" he said.

"Well I had Found out a little information that Deontre Robins was a wanted suspect in the link to a drug raid, so being a good person I am , I called" she said . I shook my head. Wow this bitch just lies straight through her fucking teeth. That shit crazy abs she better not get caught out on the streets.

"Good person huh ?" He said. "So why after 5 mins of getting off the phone with the Detective, you posted a tweet that read" said Mr. Aronowitz, I leaned forward holding my mouth . I was ready for her response.

He picked up a paper that had a picture on it. "Now , you tweeted ; and I quote" he said. "If I can't have you, the system will" he read. "Please explain" he said . She looked down. "No comment" she said . I covered my mouth, I wanted to laugh so hard.

"Well I talked to my client, and he told me that , you was jealous cause he had his baby mother/ current girlfriend in his house" he said. "Yes that's what happened, but it wasn't out of jealousy" she snapped. The jury shook their heads. "Bullshit Henderson, any woman would be jealous of another woman was in the house of a man that they were in a relationship with" he explained.

"No further Questions your honor" he said . "Ms Henderson you may step Down" said Judge Winters. They went on and on about legal stuff. All of a sudden I was called to the witness stand. I stood up and walked down the aisle.

I winked at Deontre. He winked back. The officer made me swear then I sat down. "Please state your name , spelling the last name" said Judge Winters.  "Vanessa Young" I said . "Y-o-u-n-g" I spelled. "Ms. Young" said Mr Aronowitz. "How do you know My client Mr.Robins ?" He asked.